• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hosley

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  219
  • Days Won:  0

Someone really botched their reporting of this kid's situation. VT was never really indicated as much of a threat, if any.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,911

there ya go, this year's tommy streeter

i think this one stings more because it's such a position of need.

• Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

And trying not to be shot or decapitated :o

• Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

^ wow....really?

• Content Count:  3,403

Someone really botched their reporting of this kid's situation. VT was never really indicated as much of a threat, if any.

well, I mean if the guy flat out tells the coaches one thing several times, you kind of have to believe him.  If he changes his mind the last day or has been lying the entire time, what can you do?

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

well, I mean if the guy flat out tells the coaches one thing several times, you kind of have to believe him.  If he changes his mind the last day or has been lying the entire time, what can you do?

Yep.

Hopefully, we'll get to keep Theliar now, or get a surprise in Webster.

• Content Count:  219

Fair enough. This just doesn't seem to be the type of thing someone changes their mind about so last minute.

At least if we manage to snag Webster it would've been known that he was debating on signing with us for awhile. If he goes with Miami, we know he's been with them even longer, obviously that kid is picking between two places he's been comfortable for awhile with. This Hosley kid just picked some place he's barely got back from visiting after, apparently, telling everyone how much he loved USF.

Just seems like poor decision making.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Just seems like poor decision making.

Based on what?  For whatever reason, the kid decided VaTech is a better fit for him in his life right now.  I wish him good luck.  No reason to trash the kid.  Oh yeah, did I mention he's a kid?

We're not going to get everyone we want.  Even the Gators don't get everyone they want.  I prefer to revel in our greatest class ever.

• Content Count:  1,894

Va Tech is a great school to go to. They frequent the bcs. They put defense players in the NFL on a regular basis. DB's get much attention at VaTech.

Archived