• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ajayi done for season

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

Didn't see anyone else post this yet.  Blew ACL during practice yesterday.  Just what we needed.

http://blogs.tampabay.com/usf/

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

Son of a ***** ....

• Content Count:  2,567

Son of a ***** ....

Exactly.  Is it just me or do we seem to suffer an inordinate amount of injuries on our basketball and football teams?  It's probably just due to the fact that I follow USF so closely, but man it seems like we lose so many players to injuries.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

hope for a full recovery...

though he isnt great or the most mobile to begin with, he will never be the same.  

feel bad for him.

• Content Count:  19,229

This certainly hurts... but as I've said all along... we are building for the future.  This year was going to be tough regardless. 

Hopefully he recovers fully.  After that, most important is that our young core gets good experience and confidence.  This means more minutes for Espinosa and Rivas.  And both of them as well Gilchrist and also the guards are going to have to pick up slack on the rebounding end.  On the scoring side, we won't be adversely affected very much.  This may force Rivas and Espinosa to play a bit harder.  Espinosa's development is going to play a big role in our success in coming years as he's got the strength and size to be very good player to compliment Gus and Jones.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Seriously, isn't this like the 3rd or 4th player in the past 4 years to do something like this at practice? We're cursed. Doomed to live in the cellar forever.

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

Son of a ***** ....

Exactly.  Is it just me or do we seem to suffer an inordinate amount of injuries on our basketball and football teams?  It's probably just due to the fact that I follow USF so closely, but man it seems like we lose so many players to injuries.

yea its just that you hear about every single injury that we have at USF.  every program has injuries.  but we don't follow every program day in and day out.

• Content Count:  19,229

The problem is that we don't have the depth that other programs have... so when an injury hits us... we have no one to replace them with. Hopefully this changes down the road and we start having better and better young subs that are being groomed.

Archived