• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Looks like Dixon is solid now.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  573
  • Days Won:  0

Story up on the front page of Scout. I don't have an account but I guess something good just happened.

• Content Count:  1,757

Certainly good news. He says he is solid now, but who knows, still a few weeks left

• Content Count:  622

A really good tool to check in on recruits.. Myspace.. just type their name into the find section and boom. You can find out more than rivals and scout.

Ricardo's myspace makes him seem quite solid. He has a lot of support to be a Bull also. But who knows.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=89835558&albumId=2079007

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Provided you can get past the creepy factor in grown men checking out the myspace pages of hs kids.  I personally can't.

• Content Count:  622

Lol.. I know.

But really I am like the same age.

I keep my profile private though. Employers are checking them and everything now-a-days. My HR manager at work checked out my buddies a while back. 

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

wearing the same number as Tyller Roberts

not sure i like that pic.

• Content Count:  1,037

I'm glad he's a Bull. I think he'll be a good one.

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

Provided you can get past the creepy factor in grown men checking out the myspace pages of hs kids.  I personally can't.

What a stupid thing to say. Why does age have anything to do with this? How can you equate pedophilia with football recruiting? Or is there something else creepy about looking on a publicly accessible Internet page?

• Content Count:  573

What a stupid thing to say. Why does age have anything to do with this? How can you equate pedophilia with football recruiting? Or is there something else creepy about looking on a publicly accessible Internet page?

I thought the same thing but I gave him a pass b/c he probably doesn't have a myspace.  Not having a myspace should not be considered a bad thing.  People choose to spend their time differently... plus I'm sure Sanjay has enough between juggling work, USF recruiting, and most important his 2 young children as is.  He probably doesn't want grown men looking at his kids myspace in the future, lol. 

Archived