• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

McCalebb

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

Greg reported this a few days ago:

-- There's been some conflicting reports on whether to consider defensive tackle Khyri Thornton as a USF commitment, but I got him on the phone this week and he reiterated that he will be a Bull this fall. Thornton is due in for an official visit next weekend, and said his teammate at Hargrave Military in Virginia, speedy Onterrio McCalebb, "most likely" will join him for a visit. McCalebb, a former four-star Auburn signee as a running back, has elite-level speed and will probably be a slot receiver or defensive back in college. He has big schools like Clemson and Alabama on him, but Thornton said USF might have a decent chance because McCalebb's family recently moved from Fort Meade to Tampa.

I would think after leaving to Virginia for 2 years he may want to come back home and play in front of his family. He's a four star on both sites. I hope he at least visits us this week with his buddy, Thornton.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Could be another huge pick-up.

Let's hope it works out.  We've got some momentum.

• Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

how many schools has this kid committed to ?? I seem to remember him being committed to WVU and RU at one point or another

• Content Count:  1,241
  • Days Won:  0

Get him thornton!

Archived