• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

6-5 SG Jeremy Adams

Vega

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

"He is a 6-5 200lb. shooting guard from Madison, MS. He averages 29.3 pts/game, 8 rebounds/game, shoots 44% from the floor, and shoots 81% from the free throw line. He has scored more than 40pts on at least 3 occasions so far this season.

He is only a one star on Scout. He is a two star on Rivals.

Despite his low star ranking, he receives 40-50 letters a week. His coach has received 20-25 calls from different schools about him. However, he is receiving interest from Ole Miss, Texas A&M, Wake Forest, Marquette, Oklahoma State and Tennessee.

Last week he received 25 letters from two schools, Okie State and Tenn."

UPdate: He has Marquette, South Florida as his top 2 with Ole Miss, Texas A&M, and Okie St, Wake, and Tenn all in the mix according to his latest profile.

Now some may question Stan going after a Wing type player, but if any have followed the recruiting updates on this board since last summer it should be clear that Heath really wants a Wing G/F on this team. We went hard after Ari Stewart, Aaron Ross, Freddie Riley, Garrius Adams, etc. Just last week we lost out to UCONN with 6-5 G/F Jamal Trice so it shows Heath is at least finding some late bloomers and not just reaching here. Looking at our current roster reveals that there has been to much reaching in the past.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

81% FT and 44% from the field.... sounds good to me.  Tired of seeing missed FT's.

Guys does it look like that either Belardo or Leemow(maybe both) will be transferring at the end of the season?

With Crater already in school here, with this guy a possibility along with the fact USF is still going after The Great Eric Bledsoe it looks like the writing is on the wall.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Does he play against middle schoolers, or does he not know what the word defense is?  

Kid sounds like a gem.  Hope he's as advertised and Heath can pick him up.

Guys does it look like that either Belardo or Leemow(maybe both) will be transferring at the end of the season?

With Crater already in school here, with this guy a possibility along with the fact USF is still going after The Great Eric Bledsoe it looks like the writing is on the wall.

From what I've seen from Belardo, he is an energy guy.  I hope he stays.  I'm not sold on Leemow.  He has an okay shot, but is very hesitant.

From what I've seen from Belardo, he is an energy guy.  I hope he stays.  I'm not sold on Leemow.  He has an okay shot, but is very hesitant.

I like Belardo because I think and have always thought he is more capable of scoring then Leemow. He was the better propsect of the 2 imo. It seems that Heath fell in love with Leemow's defense too much. Stan thought like many of us fans that we would be a better offensive team then we currently are and Leemow's so called defensive prowess would be more of a help to his team. Well we are struggling to score and Leemow isn't stopping anyone or disrupting the other team's offensive sets enough to deserve the amount of time on the floor he's getting. I would at least like to see Belardo get Justin's minutes to see what he can do while the game still has meaning.

Having said that IF we could get Adams and Bledsoe to sign with us, then it would seem that someone would have to go and the other would be left gathering dust at the end of the bench.

I'm fine with that scenario, if it occurs.  It is a good problem to have. 

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

vega, do you think we have a good shot at landing bledsoe? that would be big, i could definitely see a player transfer out if we get him.

vega, do you think we have a good shot at landing bledsoe? that would be big, i could definitely see a player transfer out if we get him.

Yes I kind of do.

The last 4 times Bledsoe has updated his recruitment USF has stayed part of his top 3 or 4.. The latest update from him came just before we got Crater so we'll see if that had an effect on him or not when he talks publicly again. I don't think a guy as competitive as Bledsoe is worried about any mid-year transfer.

Now another thing to keep an eye on is where will the nation's #1 PG John Wall go. Both Baylor and Memphis really want Wall and have told Bledsoe to hold up with a commitment until Wall makes his choice. Remember Baylor has aready hired Wall's AAU coach and some believe it is a done deal. Wall may be pretending to still be open just to make things less obvious to the observer about his recruitment.

Archived