• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Something I noticed about or O when I watched the Oregon vs Ok State game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

Our offensive is very similar to Oregon but the biggest difference I saw was the amount of shifting and moving of personnel. It seems other than a TE going into motion and the occasional WR moving off the line we don’t do much shifting. I saw the Ducks RB moving and shifting but not so much for ours (other then BBQ). Just something I noticed now back to your regular scheduled program.

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

Our offensive is very similar to Oregon but the biggest difference I saw was the amount of shifting and moving of personnel. It seems other than a TE going into motion and the occasional WR moving off the line we don’t do much shifting. I saw the Ducks RB moving and shifting but not so much for ours (other then BBQ). Just something I noticed now back to your regular scheduled program.

true.

their OLine also kicks our OLine's ass.

Yeah those big ******* Samoans  can really block.

• Content Count:  919

One difference I noticed is the O-Line splits.  Oregon had much wider splits than USF. 

• Content Count:  5,241

They also have RBs that are powerful AND fast. Instead of 4 or 5 with just one ability

One difference I noticed is the O-Line splits.  Oregon had much wider splits than USF. 

good point spread out the DLine

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

to a man oregon is better than usf

other than that they are similar

too funny

• Content Count:  121

Our scheme (even if Gregory doesn't know it) is alot like Oregon's.  We just don't execute nearly as well nor do we call the right plays on game day.  Remember how Oregon ran Stewart on the counter play and once it worked they ran it the rest of the day.  Yeah the splits is also something I noticed last night which I hadn't paid that much attention to before.  

• Content Count:  557

We did this durring the St Pete Bowl. It helped out a ton..... lead us to 41 points. It was one of the things that realy jumped out at me durring the game. Giving the offence more wrinkles is never a bad thing.

• Content Count:  1,894

We did this durring the St Pete Bowl. It helped out a ton..... lead us to 41 points. It was one of the things that realy jumped out at me durring the game. Giving the offence more wrinkles is never a bad thing.

True, It helped, but a 6-6 Memphis is why we got 41 points.

Archived