• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Need a Satellite repair guy-Please help

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

Relax alright?  My old man is a TV repairman; he’s got this ultimate set of tools.  I can fix it. 

• Content Count:  2,569

Spicoli!

Wow, how this thread has gotten off topic  ;D

• Content Count:  9,038

I will hit you up tomorrow, Dale.  If we do tailgate, it won't be for a huge amount of time...maybe an hour or so before kickoff.  The in-laws are down from frozen Ohio and they want to see St. Pete beach.  We will most likely get dropped off and picked up (yay!  No parking fees or hassles!), so I will call you when we get there.

Speaking of satellites, will you have yours fired up tomorrow?  For that matter, will there be anything worth watching (see also: college football)?

• Content Count:  2,569

I will hit you up tomorrow, Dale.  If we do tailgate, it won't be for a huge amount of time...maybe an hour or so before kickoff.  The in-laws are down from frozen Ohio and they want to see St. Pete beach.  We will most likely get dropped off and picked up (yay!  No parking fees or hassles!), so I will call you when we get there.

Speaking of satellites, will you have yours fired up tomorrow?  For that matter, will there be anything worth watching (see also: college football)?

Cool, hopefully you can get some tailgate time in tomorrow. 

We will have the dish kicking for sure.  There are two bowl games that start before ours; Wake Forest vs. Navy in the Eaglebank Bowl at 11, then the New Mexico Bowl with Colorado State vs. Fresno State at 2:30.  Hope to catch up w/ ya'll.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Bulliever's best quote ever...  ;D

Does he fix just satellites or women too?  Let me know.

Archived