• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ice Bulls questions

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

What time are the Ice Bulls games?  Their schedule does not list times.

Is there a charge to watch a game?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

Their first game was advertised with an 8:30 p.m. start, but their web site has not been updated.

The email contact is brauzer3@hotmail.com ...  maybe you can get an answer from that.

It seems with the NHL lockout, they would be able to market to all the hockey-hungry fans in the area... or at least keep their web site updated.

• Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  552
  • Days Won:  0

Hey Boys,

Any ice hockey question can be directed through me, I posted that copy and pasted sch. on the usfbs site.

The Ice Bulls faced the University of Texas this weekend (who was undeafted) they won 3-1 and tied 4-4, which was very contraversal as UT did not finish the game (they shorted the clock 2 minutes and would not go into over time)

We travel to Atlanta this weekend to face Kennesaw and Georgia Tech, we should come home with two wins. ACHA ranking comes out this week, it doesnt mean anything only the 3rd ranking means anything.

The new USF site will be up and running in the next two weeks, complete with player bios, etc etc.

Come out and support the ICE BULLS Nov 6th for one of the biggest games of the season against UGA, Free with USF ID, and if you contact me ASAP I might be able to arrange a few free tickets.

Thanks, all.  Son and I are hockey fans looking for a fix.

USFGirl, remember to put up a reminder about the GA game just prior.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  15

Where in Atlanta are those two games to be played?

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928

Question for USF_Girl:

The USF game @ Florida Southern on Nov 5, 2004. Where and at what time will it be played? Does Fla southern have an Ice rink. I live in Polk and would love to take in the game....

GO ICE BULLS................

• Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  552

They play at the Lakeland Civic Center, if you need an address let me know. The game time will be determined on Thursday, so I will post it then.

The games in Georgia are being played in Marietta, GA (both GT Tech and Kennesaw games are being played there) If you need a rink name, let me know.

Ill remind everyone before the UGA game.

USFGirl, how many people do the Ice Bulls draw at their games?

I found it interesting that Florida Southern and FGCU play in real arenas and not community ice rinks - that has to cost them a pretty penny.

Maybe with the lockout, the Forum would let the Bulls have one home game there for dirt cheap and they mail the Lightning season ticket holders free tickets for admission and ask for team donations at the door.

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They play at the Lakeland Civic Center, if you need an address let me know. The game time will be determined on Thursday, so I will post it then.

Thanks USF Girl.... Me & my little Bulls will be there cheering on the Bulls.....

Could you please keep us UPDATED on our IceBulls.............

Thanks