• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Nicest uniforms in the state

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

Hey guys, can we at least talk about the cheerleaders'/dancers' uniforms?  That would be less gay.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Then start a thread about that instead of posting on this thread.

Many casual fans become fans of other teams just over the uniforms they wear. I know a recruit from Missouri who liked UM because of their nice uniforms, and he said the gators' uni's were ugly. He didn't make his decision based on that of course, but it does help get some fans. I don't see anything 'gay' about discussing this. Plus I'm trying to see if we can stop talking about ucf and more about other teams on this board.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,648
  • Days Won:  424

Hey guys, can we at least talk about the cheerleaders'/dancers' uniforms?  That would be less gay.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Then start a thread about that instead of posting on this thread.

Many casual fans become fans of other teams just over the uniforms they wear. I know a recruit from Missouri who liked UM because of their nice uniforms, and he said the gators' uni's were ugly. He didn't make his decision based on that of course, but it does help get some fans. I don't see anything 'gay' about discussing this. Plus I'm trying to see if we can stop talking about ucf and more about other teams on this board.

I am all for stopping talking about UCF and commend you for that sentiment but I'll be damned if THIS board gets turned into some "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy"..... throw in some manly talk or it gets relegated to The Trough.

:D

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Make one joking comment about guys commenting on uniforms and this whole thing takes a bad turn.

• Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

The thread actually wasn't for discussion purposes. It was more to just see opinions. I didn't expect people to discuss uniform fashion or anything.

Archived