• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dicky V giving big shout out to USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Last night during the Texas Nova game. Dicky V gave a big shout out to the USF basketball team and mentioned that they should be getting a lot better with the additions of Mercer and Gilchrist, it was good to hear some positive things about the basketball team. He was also talking about Lakewood Ranch and The Broken Egg...I have been ther and it's really not that good. Does anyone know any info about 4 game ticket packages for Bball?

There is a great italian place in the strip center with Publix right behind the broken egg.  He goes there quite a bit and has a signed picture up near the door.  It is at the end/corner of the strip center and does a pretty good business.  I've eaten there and recommend it...  I guess he must live in Lakewood Ranch somewhere.

I like Dicky V.  He does give us props from time to time.... 

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Last night during the Texas Nova game. Dicky V gave a big shout out to the USF basketball team and mentioned that they should be getting a lot better with the additions of Mercer and Gilchrist, it was good to hear some positive things about the basketball team. He was also talking about Lakewood Ranch and The Broken Egg...I have been ther and it's really not that good. Does anyone know any info about 4 game ticket packages for Bball?

There is a great italian place in the strip center with Publix right behind the broken egg.  He goes there quite a bit and has a signed picture up near the door.  It is at the end/corner of the strip center and does a pretty good business.  I've eaten there and recommend it...  I guess he must live in Lakewood Ranch somewhere.

He was all about USF during the WVU game last year.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

He was all about USF during the WVU game last year.

Pretty sure Dickie V lives in Lakewood Ranch.  There are displays at the Broken Egg (at least the one on Siesta Key) that have items (books, mugs, etc) signed by Dickie V.  Believe the proceeds go to a charity, not sure if it is the Jimmy V thing or not.

• Content Count:  53
  • Days Won:  0

He does live in Lakewood Ranch, I know because my buddy use to live there and he has seen Dicky V out plenty of times around there, I beleive he owns or partly owns the Broken egg, and that Italian place on the corner is good I have eaten there a couple of times...cheap beer. I know he goes to some of the games in the past, but so has Don Zimmer..not saying much

• Content Count:  701

yeah he lives in the ranch somewhere.. used to live in TPC Prestancia before that i believe. 

im from the area and was behind a red benz one time with a license plate of "yea baby" lol

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

yeah he lives in the ranch somewhere.. used to live in TPC Prestancia before that i believe. 

im from the area and was behind a red benz one time with a license plate of "yea baby" lol

Love it.

• Content Count:  3,403

Yeah I happened to be watching that game (I haven't watched many on TV yet), and I was shocked that USF was being talked about.  I know Mr. V is a USF fan, but still.  I hope these guys work out for us.

Archived