• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It is too bad Kraky left USF!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

USF sure could of used Evan Kraky this season. Why did we let him leave USF?? Kraky would have had a chance to show us something if he would have stuck around for one more season. Very bad timing for USF to let him leave like that. Is our coaching that smart or was Kraky that bad in practice??? Right now, I dont think anyone could be as bad as Julmiste. It is obvious that Julmiste lost all his confidence throwing the ball.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  164
  • Days Won:  0

I think I'd lose my confidence too, if every other pass was dropped by the receiver.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

...USF sure could of used Evan Kraky this season. Why did we let him leave USF?? Kraky would have had a chance to show us something if he would have stuck around for one more season. Very bad timing for USF to let him leave like that. Is our coaching that smart or was Kraky that bad in practice??? ...

Continued injuries. He was hyped but never panned out.  Gotta do a lot better than a slick web site to get playing time.  He was basically over-rated from day one. If he was the ****, he would have beat out what we have for starters now....and obviously during his tenure here that never happened.

Hoping and wishing don't feed the bulldog.

8)

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

did anyone ever ask kraky?

why don't the guys that make a living calling themselves sportswriters get to work?

doesn't bullwriter want to be a bigtime sportswriter?

the logical answers would be kraky sucked or kraky didn't get a fair chance

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

Ask him what? If his injuries were painful? He spent more time in the whirlpool than he did on the field. This kid did not cut it at USF. I think he's playing IAA ball back up north now.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,657
  • Days Won:  29

Evan Kraky Season Stats at UMass

Attempts: 0

Completions: 0

Yards: 0

Interceptions: 0

Touchdowns: 0

::)

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

Kraky looked ok to me in the spring game. He had alot of mobility and did ok. I dont get how USF does not even have a third option. You can deny all you want, but USF dropped the ball by not having a third string QB that is prepared to take over. What would USF do if Julmiste and Banks get hurt??? Is Louis Gachette ready to step in?? I dont think so because the coaching staff would have tried him by now. I am very concerned about our development at QB right now.  

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

why isn't louie g ready yet??????

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,831
  • Days Won:  22

the fact that Kraky couldnt beat out Julmiste or play at 1AA speaks volume. Do wish he would have stuck around im sure we would have seen what he could do on the field this year.

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

Kraky is playing behind a couple of QB's who are upperclassmen and have been with the program. I'm sure he'll be in the mix next year.

Remember when USF was I-AA, Leavitt didn't just automatically play the I-A transfers right away either.

Based on Leavitt's comments about Kraky in the Spring, I think it's too bad that he left but I guess he did what was right for him. He might have been able to help out this year, but going into the Big East and with our influx of new talent next season he might not have been able to compete by the time his Senior year rolled around.