• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will Mike Ford play against WVU?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  136
  • Days Won:  0

Or is he still injured? Other than Gregory being a complete idiot, for the life of me, I can't figure out why he doesn't play more. I'm just disgusted with the whole team this year.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

He had a bunch of carries in the Connecticut game and has two weeks to rest since then. No reason to think he wouldn't be available. He's practiced as normal this week ...

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

the guy has the lowest ypc average out of our top 4 RBs. he doesn't even average 4 ypc.

why do people think he is our savior??

8 carries - 20 yds against Uconn.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,667
  • Days Won:  29

Very disappointed that we didn't have a 100 yard rusher ... so far ... this season.

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  4,738

ben will get some carries, then they will put jamar and mike in just enough to not get in a rhythm

• Content Count:  1,037

the guy has the lowest ypc average out of our top 4 RBs. he doesn't even average 4 ypc.

He led the team in rushing as a freshman last year. He's had an ankle injury that has slowed him down this year. Go rewatch the PITT game to see how he marched us down the field for a TD. Ford and Taylor are our two best running backs, and the coaches are wasting their talent.

• Content Count:  873

It's not like the offensive line has done anything to help.  Watch when he gets the ball and see how many guys are around him.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,667
  • Days Won:  29

... He's had an ankle injury that has slowed him down this year.

... and the coaches are wasting their talent.

Agree with the first statement.

Both have been injured and disagree with your 2nd statement. All RB's have underperformed this season.

Again ... open competition for a starter. Feel great about Ford & Taylor. Excited about the incoming FR.

Go BULLS !!!

He led the team in rushing as a freshman last year. He's had an ankle injury that has slowed him down this year. Go rewatch the PITT game to see how he marched us down the field for a TD. Ford and Taylor are our two best running backs, and the coaches are wasting their talent.

Grothe led the team in rushing last year.

one drive doesn't make a season. I like Taylor more than Ford. more suited to a spread offense. ford is good in big sets and on the goal line. Taylor averages more than 1 ypc more than ford this year.

I think all are capable backs as long as we let one get into a rhythm and run them outside the freaking tackles.

personally I think it has more to do with who is calling the plays than who is carrying the ball.

It's not like the offensive line has done anything to help.  Watch when he gets the ball and see how many guys are around him.

I thought the coaches addressed the need for a running game in the off season? didn't our o-line lose a bunch of weight so they could block down field?? nice call coaches.

Archived