• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It kinda makes me mad

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  75
  • Days Won:  0

That Dontavia Bogan doesnt get in at punt returner and reciever these last two years cause he probaly has the second best hands and everytime i see him return a kick i think he can take it back So can so someone awnser me why he doesnt get more playing time he is much better than edwards and tj and maybe even love

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

That Dontavia Bogan doesnt get in at punt returner and reciever these last two years cause he probaly has the second best hands and everytime i see him return a kick i think he can take it back So can so someone awnser me why he doesnt get more playing time he is much better than edwards and tj and maybe even love

• Content Count:  1,037

Oh no you di'in.

I agree with you, I think with Love, Bogan, and Hester we are going to be solid, I have loved this kid since last year when he made a big time diving catch for a first down. I don't remember which game, but it was a big play. He had a great night on kickoffs, but I am not ga-ga over him there yet. It's possible that UConn's coverage is bad, or our blocking was really good. He's been back there a lot, maybe he turned a corner, but I want to see him do it at least one more time before I am crowning him the next Ted Ginn. I do have hope though. I really feel like Theo Wilson is our punt returner in waiting. He has the ability to make a play all by himself. Hopefully he isn't the next Amarri Jackson (who I liked on PR after catching the ball) that doesn't get a chance to show his ability.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

• Content Count:  117

• Content Count:  622

We gotta get George Baker back there next season with that 4.37 ;)

• Content Count:  1,777

It is hard to tell who should be back returning punts since we are not at practice and have no clue what the coaching staffing is asking the players to do and we do not know how the players perform on a daily basis. One thing I do know is that Edwards is only good to catch the ball. Every punt return is no different from a fair catch since his return yards on any given punt is not more than 5 yards.

Even though Wilson fumbled a couple of punts I respect him for being aggressive.  It seems that the only person who is allowed to be aggressive on the USF football  team is Grothe. He is the only one who is allowed to make multiple mistakes and stay in the game. Anyone one else who gets a 15 yards penalty, drops a pass, losses a fumble is benched. Not sure I follow logic in the coaching staff.

In terms of Bogan he appears to rather talented catching the ball and returning kick-offs.

Archived