• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Josh Robinson

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Actually in a recent interview he said Michigan was up there too. 

• Content Count:  580

According to our rivals site - he did.  Great pickup for the Knights - he will be a much needed replacement on the secondary with the loss of Burnett, Ra'Shad, Venson and Neal.

According to our rivals site - he did.  Great pickup for the Knights - he will be a much needed replacement on the secondary with the loss of Burnett, Ra'Shad, Venson and Neal.

I can see why he chose UCF- playing time. He would've redshirted at USF since our secondary was young this year. Sounds like next year could be just as rough for the mighty gnats. We know how hard it is to lose our entire secondary.

• Content Count:  1,894

I don't know which coach would tell him he would redshirt on a team that got toasted by the deep ball, if that is how it works then we would lose every player. Every kid should feel like he has a shot to play unless he knows he has a stud in front of him and he is the next in line. We have noone in our secondary that cant be replaced.

• Content Count:  3,403

I can see why he chose UCF- playing time. He would've redshirted at USF since our secondary was young this year. Sounds like next year could be just as rough for the mighty gnats. We know how hard it is to lose our entire secondary.

No we don't.  WVU almost does because they lost 4 out of 5.  We lost 2 out of 5 since we're playing nickel this year.

We also lost Preston Pace, a JuCo DB, to Louisville, and Tyson Chandler, a big DT, to NC State.  The wolfpack ended up having a decent year this year after we beat them.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/onthetrail?cat=null&display=75&date=null&month=11292008&set=0&fullmonth=null

No we don't.  WVU almost does because they lost 4 out of 5.  We lost 2 out of 5 since we're playing nickel this year.

Yes we do. If we still had Trae and Mike I think we would be big east champs this year. If there is one difference between this year and last year it is that we lose whenever our CBs get "toasted."

Yes we do. If we still had Trae and Mike I think we would be big east champs this year. If there is one difference between this year and last year it is that we lose whenever our CBs get "toasted."

They were not our entire secondary and we made mistakes in a lot of other aspects of the game, as well.

Archived