• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Question regarding the game on Tuesday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

Probably not.

BIG EAST & NCAA soccer have rules against artificial noise makers at the game, and band instruments are artificial noise makers.  Soccer does not have breaks in action like football or basketball, so when could the band play?  Maybe before the game or at halftime, but with the 1000 to 2000 people that might attend the game would they show up?  Probably not.

Would it be cool if HOT showed up?  Sure.

It would also be cool if the cheerleaders, Sundolls, or Rocky the Bull showed up in support of the team.

In lieu of them showing up as official representatives, maybe every student or Tampa based alumni that has the free time should make a concerted effort to go to the game.

• Content Count:  80

I'm off on tuesday.  How much to get in?  anyone taillgate futbol?

• Content Count:  2,511

I'm off on tuesday.  How much to get in?  anyone taillgate futbol?

During the regular season, students get in for free with ID.  Adults pay $6.00.

Not sure if the NCAA tournament prices are different, but I doubt it.

Students may tailgate or hang out for soccer.  Not sure.  Any students want to pipe in?

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

SBC and the Beef Studs have had a couple tailgates this year. It may be tough for Tuesday because a lot of us are going home for Thanksgiving.

As for HOT, I thought I've seen the band at a soccer game before...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I will be there with the same people that attend the other football games. I highly recommend it to anyone that can attend. I was at the BE Championship game, and that was some of the best soccer that I have ever seen. The Bulls play with great skill and use the whole field. I am looking forward to it.

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

I will be there with the same people that attend the other football games. I highly recommend it to anyone that can attend. I was at the BE Championship game, and that was some of the best soccer that I have ever seen. The Bulls play with great skill and use the whole field. I am looking forward to it.

The St. John's game was a blast.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

The St. John's game was a blast.

Were you with the group of what I assumed to be students that were always behind the opposing goal? They/you were great, I loved the "You suck" every goal kick. I also liked how when USF scored the players went striaght to the students.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

HOT was at a game about two years ago (that set the home attendance record and was on FSC nationwide). I think when it comes to the band the rules and regulations state they can only play for certain time periods... i.e. 5 minute intervals.

Anyway, it would be great to see HOT there. Athletics?

Archived