• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

No Surprise

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

By now the Bulls loss to Rutgers should not surprise anyone and to those of you who thought that 16 days of preparation were going to change that are just kidding themselves.  The Bulls continue to play undisciplined and without pride.  The loss to Rutgers has to be the worst game I have ever seen a Bulls team play and I have seen alot of bad Bulls games.  Players gave up and the Coaches were dumbfounded.    I never thought I would have seen the day a Bulls team gave up, but, Saturday was the first.  The Bulls were lucky, Rutgers had guys wide open all day and the QB missed a few a passes and the receivers dropped a few.  Don't expect things to change anytime soon, this team will lose the next two games and will not go to a Bowl.  Bulls Football 08 Slogan, Team Underachieve!

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

the green and gold goggles club will never accept what you say is true

• Content Count:  6,502
  • Days Won:  0

It is definitely time to seriously consider revamping the entire coaching staff.

Yesssssssssss....the first few seaons with a new head coach will not produce winning seasons, however the blood transfusion required will instill (with the right new HC) a better sense of discipline and pride.

Pride without discipline leads to thuggery.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

We are Rutgers lil b**ches.  I knew that was going to be an L.

• Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

If it was just play calling I would say Gregory is the one that needs to go, but its just not Gregory its the whole team for the most part that looks bad, which falls upon the head coach.

I would also give CJL a pass if the team was full of freshman, soph starters but we returned alot of starters from last year this was the year big things were to happen.

Not saying we need to get rid of CJL heck I don't think we can we have him for awhile for good or bad but big changes have to be made and I expect they will be made in the offseason.

• Content Count:  2,118

the whole team looked pretty bad all **** day. they need to get their heads out of their asses, but they're so faf up there it'll be hard.

• Content Count:  1,254

We are Rutgers lil b**ches.  I knew that was going to be an L.

We are the entire Big East's b!tch

Archived