• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Back in town from Cinci..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  0

..While I had a great time in Cinci with my family, the fans at Nipert stadium are far from classy.

I doubt i'll EVER go to Cinci and support the Bearcat's economy ever again. I'll be back in Cinci to see family, but will refuse to support that school. It's a shame too, because the family that lives there goes to UC for their masters programs and they feel the same way. They don't support the athletics either because of the way the fan base acts.

What an obnoxious bunch of a-holes. I know we hear it all the time about our fan base, but I was blown away by the way we were treated there. Completely different..YUCK.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

We're starting back tomorrow. Except for the losing part, I had a great time and was treated exceptionally well at both UofL and UC. Made some great new friends in both places. I'll be back in 2 years.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527
  • Days Won:  0

If you bring two people from another country here and drive one of them around campus and the other down Bayshore Drive, their expriences will be quite different.

That's the way it is in a stadium.  If you happen to sit near a couple of aholes, that's all you tend to concentrate on.  If you sit around good fans, then you have a great time.

Same game, two VERY different experiences.  I don't think this is unique to any one program?

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

What an obnoxious bunch of a-holes. I know we hear it all the time about our fan base, but I was blown away by the way we were treated there. Completely different..YUCK.

exactly.

and i think there will be "a-holes" in EVERY stadium across the country...

those who are unfortunate enough to sit near them are going to come away with a different experience than those who sit near more well-behaved fans.

too bad when we were winning, some of these so-called USF fans spent so much time on this forum party-pooping by freaking out about our fans to the point that tailgating rules were changed.

at least now that we're losing the focus of the whining has shifted away from what "evil baby seal killers" our fans are, and more on how ****ty our coaching staff and performance on the field are.

Archived