• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The sky is falling, the sky is falling...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Cried Chicken Little.  Get a grip guys.

We made some huge mistakes.  Going into the season, we knew we had problems at QB, we knew we had some serious losses on defense, but we never though that Hall would be this good.

Louisville will probably kill us, but you never know.  We did beat them last year.

UAB, Memphis and Pitt, at least to me, are still toss ups.

I still think we can beat ECU and Cincinnati.

I know the loss to Army was dissapointing, but there's still a lot of football to be played.

• Topic Count:  149
  • Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  0

The sky is no longer falling.  It has now officially fell.  Anyone that can't see that has been fully blinded by their green and gold glasses.

The sky has been falling ever since Leavitt signed his fat contract and decided that he didn't have anything left to work toward.  His motivation of getting a big pay day has been met and he no longer has anything left as incentive.  He's making more money than he needs, more than he ever thought he would and a helluva lot more than he deserves.  It's time to cut bait and start over.

Everything that this program had built up to prior to giving away the farm to Leavitt is now gone.  This is worse that our first season in division I.  it is ridiculous and inexcusable.

• Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

The sky is no longer falling.  It has now officially fell.  Anyone that can't see that has been fully blinded by their green and gold glasses.

The sky has been falling ever since Leavitt signed his fat contract and decided that he didn't have anything left to work toward.  His motivation of getting a big pay day has been met and he no longer has anything left as incentive.  He's making more money than he needs, more than he ever thought he would and a helluva lot more than he deserves.  It's time to cut bait and start over.

Everything that this program had built up to prior to giving away the farm to Leavitt is now gone.  This is worse that our first season in division I.  it is ridiculous and inexcusable.

Its funny how BullOnly only posts this crap after losses.  He did it after Ark, and Ok then SHUT UP for the rest of the 9-2 season. Then he started again after USC and SHUT UP after TCU.

If you really beleive this stuff you wouldnt let a few wins get in the way of your convictions. Your a doomsday bandwagon and we are not jumping on.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,486
  • Days Won:  13

Cried Chicken Little.  Get a grip guys.

We made some huge mistakes.  Going into the season, we knew we had problems at QB, we knew we had some serious losses on defense, but we never though that Hall would be this good.

Louisville will probably kill us, but you never know.  We did beat them last year.

UAB, Memphis and Pitt, at least to me, are still toss ups.

I still think we can beat ECU and Cincinnati.

I know the loss to Army was dissapointing, but there's still a lot of football to be played.

SC - I agree... an dopefully CJL, Hobbie, et al will make necessary changes to compete for the rest of the season.  Not sure that we can beat UL without Brian Fisher... but anything is possible. (UL spent a great deal of emotion in their game, it's hard to get back up when the wind is knocked out of you like that).  UAB is all QB - I say we drop 5 into coverage and make them run the ball, throw in frequent blitz packages to disrupt his timing -- and UAB is beatable.  Pitt has been lucky this year, and is not the powerhouse we thought they might be this year.

I am convinced that USF has the ability to win four more games-- but it will come down to preparation and execution (both from the players AND the coaching staff).

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

Thanks for your "contribution".

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Its funny how BullOnly only posts this crap after losses.  He did it after Ark, and Ok then SHUT UP for the rest of the 9-2 season. Then he started again after USC and SHUT UP after TCU.

If you really beleive this stuff you wouldnt let a few wins get in the way of your convictions. Your a doomsday bandwagon and we are not jumping on.

What do you expect from someone who's still whining about a message board football contest a year later ..........

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

The only time Hobbie was even semi-impressive in the past 2 years was against TCU this year, and then only somewhat.  Unlike most gripes, our O has been getting flak for a long time now.  Please please please let's see a change to that.  Even when we won at times last year people complained.  That is a TELLING sign.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

we are not even an average team

it would be a shocker if we beat UAB

we would need ul to do a new york yankee choke job for usf win

we might beat ecu

it is more probable we will lose all remaining games

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  365

With Selmon Jr out for the week it makes our task even more daunting. Others will have to rise to the occasion.  Will be tough stopping their big backs.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

leavitt and his crew looked in a funk last night

no imagination or creativity

the patient is dead doctor

what does the qb coach talk to qb's about.they can't complete a friggin pass? does he talk football?

we talk about the the players and how they look!

that qb coach should shave  that crap off his face,tuck in his shirt and lose 50 pounds.he is a disgrace for his age and to the position he coaches.

no sense of pride comes form staff or team

everytime UL had a big gain we trashed talked!

does leavitt realize how stupid that looks?