• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

now thAT USF is so bad will it help or hurt

smazza

Since USF isn't targeting a bevy of 5-Stars, it might not be too bad.

I always feel like ~3.5 star style players care about playing time, and the way USF has performed I feel like a lot of kids feel that they would have a shot immediately. If all Josh Robinson really needs is a feeling he can play right away, he's got it now. Same with that 5-star juco d-end. Eugene Smith has to feel that he could come in and compete much sooner than before. (but I'm sure WVU looks a hell of a lot better to him now)

USF at least has proved it can get the spotlight kids want (but they always seem to let it go), has access to a BCS bid, is in Florida and now needs some talent. Hopefully those on board stay on board and the rest of the slots are filled with some gamers.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

shoot look at the players were losing...........IF I WAS A RECRUIT...i wouldwant to come here.

Now with that being said,...we need some new coach's at key spots def. o.c, to sway some of these high school kids.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I think smazza's punctutation will hurt more.  What parent would send their kid to USF if they see that?

THE PLAYERS WERE LOSING ON THE FIELD not commits

why would I need to specify it seems pretty logical since we are losing alot of players on the field

• Content Count:  4,501

why would I need to specify it seems pretty logical since we are losing alot of players on the field

I would have asked the same question.  Logical to you doesn't always mean its clear to everyone else.  Trust me I live with that all the time -  clear to me but ?

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

In context to the topic of the thread your meaning was unclear.  I too would have assumed you meant losing recruits.

As for helping/hurting recruiting hopefully Leavitt can spin it too recruits, but I can't imagine it's a goldmine situation.

shoot look at the players were losing...........IF I WAS A RECRUIT...i wouldwant to come here.

Now with that being said,...we need some new coach's at key spots def. o.c, to sway some of these high school kids.

If i say, look the players who losing, and follow it with "IF I WAS A RECRUIT.." I would want to come here, how do you take it as were losing recruits, lol...

Were losing players=recruits should want to come..

its simple and pretty clear

Archived