• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MAB's off-topic

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Guest JulmisteForPrez

For real, quit complaining about things and look at the positives.

For real, quit complaining about what we say and legislating your opinions on this board.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

For real, quit complaining about what we say and legislating your opinions on this board.

Do you get off on being such a **** for no reason?

It's a message board. People are talking. One person says what they think, another says what they think. How is responding with his own opinion "legislating opinions" on the board? You really are stupid enough to honestly think losing by four to Louisville means we're going to lose by three scores to Cincinnati. That prediction makes total sense now...

• Content Count:  84
  • Days Won:  0

I'm afraid some of you are missing the big picture here...my people have beein in talks witht he St. Pete Bowl people...and...wait for it....National Anthem and Halftime show for Bolton, baby!  I'm back!!!

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

So I agree with a post by you and you respond by being a **** for no reason.  I don't get it.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

It's a message board. People are talking. One person says what they think, another says what they think. How is responding with his own opinion "legislating opinions" on the board? You really are stupid enough to honestly think losing by four to Louisville means we're going to lose by three scores to Cincinnati. That prediction makes total sense now...

“If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names.†-- Elbert Hubbard

I feel sorry for you, son.

“If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names.†-- Elbert Hubbard

I feel sorry for you, son.

Your "argument" had nothing at all to do with the topic of the thread or the post in general.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

So I agree with a post by you and you respond by being a **** for no reason.  I don't get it.

Where exactly were you agreeing with me?

The basic message of your post was, "quit complaining."

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

What argument did you make again?

Oh, I forgot about the part where you were telling people how they can and cannot post - naturally, in the process of complaining that other people were "legislating" the board.

You're an idiot.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

What argument did you make again?

Oh, I forgot about the part where you were telling people how they can and cannot post - naturally, in the process of complaining that other people were "legislating" the board.

You're an idiot.

:wah

Stop it.....you're hurting my feelings.  Your name-calling is destroying my self image.

:cry2

The very prospect of not being liked by the esteemed "gobulls83" is too much for me to bear.

Where exactly were you agreeing with me?

The basic message of your post was, "quit complaining."

Considering you weren't complaining about anything in your post I figured it was obvious my comment wasn't directed at you.  I linked to your post as an add-on to what you said rather than a retort.

...and redo your signature.  You're off by a few.

Archived