• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MAB's off-topic

Guest JulmisteForPrez

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

What argument did you make again?

Oh, I forgot about the part where you were telling people how they can and cannot post - naturally, in the process of complaining that other people were "legislating" the board.

You're an idiot.

:wah

Stop it.....you're hurting my feelings.  Your name-calling is destroying my self image.

:cry2

The very prospect of not being liked by the esteemed "gobulls83" is too much for me to bear.

People don't ignore you because of your opinions, but because of the derisive manner in which you defend them.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

So I agree with a post by you and you respond by being a **** for no reason.  I don't get it.

Where exactly were you agreeing with me?

The basic message of your post was, "quit complaining."

Considering you weren't complaining about anything in your post I figured it was obvious my comment wasn't directed at you.  I linked to your post as an add-on to what you said rather than a retort.

...and redo your signature.  You're off by a few.

Fair enough...but I still don't agree with you telling people how to post.

Thanks for the heads-up on the signature.

Up to double digits!  I consider it a badge of honor amidst this crowd.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

People don't ignore you because of your opinions, but because of the derisive manner in which you defend them.

You know, that sounds good on the surface.....but there's no truth to it.

Read through my 3,200+ posts, and you'll never find a SINGLE ONE in which I called someone a name.

On the flip side, most who argue with me resort to name calling.

People, in fact, DO ignore me because of my opinions.  It's always easier to ignore when you can't successfully debate your points.

Read through my 3,200+ posts, and you'll never find a SINGLE ONE in which I called someone a name.

People, in fact, DO ignore me because of my opinions.  It's always easier to ignore when you can't successfully debate your points.

Look up derisive.  Because this is a pretty good example:

Stop it.....you're hurting my feelings.  Your name-calling is destroying my self image.

The very prospect of not being liked by the esteemed "gobulls83" is too much for me to bear.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

It's a perfectly good way to respond after someone calls you both a d*** and an idiot in the space of five minutes.

Most sane people I know would consider my response pretty tame.

It's a perfectly good way to respond after someone calls you both a d*** and an idiot in the space of five minutes.

Most sane people I know would consider my response pretty tame.

I'm sure that in your "3200+" posts you've never wrote anything to warrant that reaction from people.

I'm sure making fun of someone for agreeing with you, isn't something that an idiot would do.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

I'm sure that in your "3200+" posts you've never wrote anything to warrant that reaction from people.

I'm sure making fun of someone for agreeing with you, isn't something that an idiot would do.

Once again, Martin, I fail to see where you were agreeing with me.  If you were telling ANYONE to quit complaining, we're not in agreement.  Complaining is a HUGE part of the purpose of this site.  So if you can't even figure out we're not in agreement, who's the "idiot" here?

Secondly, of course many of my posts warrant a reaction.  But as I said, I wear that as a badge of honor among this crew.  It's always easier to hit the ol' "IGNORE" button when you can't successfully debate a point.

But I'll give you credit...at least you're trying.

Once again, Martin, I fail to see where you were agreeing with me.  If you were telling ANYONE to quit complaining, we're not in agreement.  Complaining is a HUGE part of the purpose of this site.  So if you can't even figure out we're not in agreement, who's the "idiot" here?

Secondly, of course many of my posts warrant a reaction.  But as I said, I wear that as a badge of honor among this crew.  It's always easier to hit the ol' "IGNORE" button when you can't successfully debate a point.

But I'll give you credit...at least you're trying.

While there may not have been "agreement", I apologize for not being more clear.  I wasn't attacking you in any way.

While you may have "won" this argument, I'm not sure what exactly you won.  It certainly wasn't respect.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

While there may not have been "agreement", I apologize for not being more clear.  I wasn't attacking you in any way.

While you may have "won" this argument, I'm not sure what exactly you won.  It certainly wasn't respect.

That's cool, Martin.

Thanks for the discussion.

I've had enough fighting for one day, and you probably have as well.

Go Bulls.

That's cool, Martin.

Thanks for the discussion.

I've had enough fighting for one day, and you probably have as well.

Go Bulls.

:cheers

Archived