• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Which team left on our schedule is our most likely win?

Which team left on our schedule is our most likely win?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Cincinnati:  They have our number.

Rutgers:  Teel finally figured out how to throw.

UCONN:  Beat Louisville and just handed it to Cincy

West Virginia:  Could we seriously beat them a third year in a row?

• Content Count:  277
  • Days Won:  0

Rutgers - no way they beat us three times in a row.

I went with Rutgers...  but a loss to them makes the Dec. 6th game our last.

• Content Count:  1,219

Can see home victories over UConn and Rutgers, losses at Cincinnati and West Virginia.

• Content Count:  9

This thread is exactly why I'm beginning to hate the attitude of some of the people on this board. What a foolish question. We are likely to win, and indeed will probably be favored, in ALL of our remaining games assuming we address problems that led to our previous two losses by a combined 9 points. The sky, contrary to apparent belief, is still blue and hasn't fallen.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Here is my scenario...

10/30 - USF beats Cincy by a slim margin -Or- gets beat by 3 points or less.

11/15 - USF beats Rutgers

11/23 - USF beats UConn

12/06 - Toss Up

St Pete Bowl -Or- Muffler Bowl

• Content Count:  720

We only lost by a total of 15 combine points for 3 regular season games last year and got drop kick out of the top 25. What's your point? Does it really matter if you lose by 4 or by 40 in college football anymore? YOU LOSE!

• Content Count:  9

We only lost by a total of 15 combine points for 3 regular season games last year and got drop kick out of the top 25. What's your point? Does it really matter if you lose by 4 or by 40 in college football anymore? YOU LOSE!

Yes. It does matter. Case in point: Ohio State loses by 32 points to #1 (at the time) USC, drops almost ten spots in the rankings. They lose yesterday to a team ranked #3 and only drop four spots because it was a close loss.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,381
  • Days Won:  10

This thread is exactly why I'm beginning to hate the attitude of some of the people on this board. What a foolish question. We are likely to win, and indeed will probably be favored, in ALL of our remaining games assuming we address problems that led to our previous two losses by a combined 9 points. The sky, contrary to apparent belief, is still blue and hasn't fallen.

Actually, I think a better attitude is "We don't have any 'likely wins'".  Every win will have to be earned, gutted out, and struggled for.  There are no "gimmes" and the sooner we realize it, the better off we will be.

I wouldn't be surprised if we weren't favored for Thursday.  On the road, and we struggle against Cincy.  The line might be Cincy -4.

Rutgers we should be favored, UCONN will be a pick 'em.... and West Virginia, assuming they stay the track, will probably be favored by 14 or more.

Archived