• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

George O'Leary Speech at Macon Touchdown Club

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

"I'm leaving Dolphin Stadium, some fan's yelling and screaming and everything else," he said of the postgame after Central Florida lost 20-14 to Miami on Saturday to fall to 2-4. "I looked at him and I said, 'How much do you give to UCF?' He goes, 'I give $100.' "

O'Leary reached into his pocket and only had a five.

"I said, 'I owe you 95, don't ever bother me again,' " O'Leary said. "That doesn't even buy milk for one day."

That's a pretty good one ....  :D

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

He looks old, drunk and stupid.  How any player could trust a proven liar and look up to a red-faced idiot is beyond me.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

"I'm leaving Dolphin Stadium, some fan's yelling and screaming and everything else," he said of the postgame after Central Florida lost 20-14 to Miami on Saturday to fall to 2-4. "I looked at him and I said, 'How much do you give to UCF?' He goes, 'I give $100.' "

"I said, 'I owe you 95, don't ever bother me again,' " O'Leary said. "That doesn't even buy milk for one day."

Yeah, but disrespectful.

I mean, the 100 donors become the 500, who become the 1000 who, God willing, become the 10K and up.

If that anecdote is indeed true, who is to say O'Leary just didn't alienate a future 10K donor to the program?

That is, IMO, another one of GOL's big problems.  Despite what he preaches, it's not about what's good for the program or what's good for the kids.  If it was, Plancher, Burnett, and Marshall '04 would never have happened.  It's about him and him staying on his pedestal and keeping his job, image or dignity be damned. 

How dare you criticize him when you *only* donate 100 bucks to the school?  :o

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Yeah, but disrespectful.

I mean, the 100 donors become the 500, who become the 1000 who, God willing, become the 10K and up.

If that anecdote is indeed true, who is to say O'Leary just didn't alienate a future 10K donor to the program?

That is, IMO, another one of GOL's big problems.  Despite what he preaches, it's not about what's good for the program or what's good for the kids.  If it was, Plancher, Burnett, and Marshall '04 would never have happened.  It's about him and him staying on his pedestal and keeping his job, image or dignity be damned. 

How dare you criticize him when you *only* donate 100 bucks to the school?   :o

Some of the funniest stuff is disrespectful ...... plus, come on, it was an assclown UCF fan  ... can you really blame him??  8)

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Some of the funniest stuff is disrespectful ...... plus, come on, it was an assclown UCF fan  ... can you really blame him??   8)

No, that's the only part of the article I actually related to.  ;-)

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Some of the funniest stuff is disrespectful ...... plus, come on, it was an assclown UCF fan  ... can you really blame him??   8)

That describes 98% of the UCiF fanbase.

• Content Count:  2,661
  • Days Won:  0

George O'Leary reminds me of:

porkys-2-03.jpg

• Content Count:  573
  • Days Won:  0

When O'Liar was at GT, I really respected him and thought he was a great coach.  After the ND fiasco, I lost ALL respect for him. 

Last year he earned a nugget of respect from me after ucf bounced back from our ass whippin. 

This year has showed me how bad of a coach he is.  I've watched ucf games and they are pathetically coached.

Archived