• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rays game 6 and 7 alcs lottery

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Finally got MY OWN code! 

I just realized that the code appears to only be fore Game 6:

Congratulations, you have been selected for the opportunity to purchase tickets to Game 6* of the American League Championship Series at Tropicana Field. Your ticket purchase opportunity begins Wednesday, Oct. 15, at 5 p.m. ET and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET.

*Game 6, scheduled for Saturday, Oct. 18, will be played only if necessary. Should the game not take place, your credit card will automatically be credited.

All these rejection letters are affecting my fragile psyche. At least I'm still alive for ALCS 7 and WS .... although, I wonder how many WS tix will be made available like this ... Can't be many....

Dear Rays Fan,

Recently, you registered on raysbaseball.com for the chance to purchase tickets for 2008 postseason games to be played at Tropicana Field. Unfortunately, your entry was not selected for the chance to purchase tickets to Game 6 of the American League Championship Series. You are still eligible for a possible ALCS Game 7 opportunity.

By entering the Rays Postseason Ticket Opportunity, you've also registered for the chance to purchase tickets to potential 2008 World Series games to be played at Tropicana Field, should tickets be made available. Drawing dates for future series have not yet been determined, but you will receive an email if you've won the opportunity to purchase tickets to those games.

Thank you for participating in the 2008 Postseason Ticket Opportunity

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

There will be no codes for Games 6 and 7. This series is NOT coming back to Tampa! We are finishing this IN FENWAY!

Rays lose tonight

You're really bad at this, aren't you?

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

There will be no codes for Games 6 and 7. This series is NOT coming back to Tampa! We are finishing this IN FENWAY!

Rays lose tonight

Keep it up please!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

Rays lose tonight

Keep it up please!

Rays win tonight Dice K will get shelled.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Rays lose tonight

Keep it up please!

See, I told you you're not very good at this.  They don't play until tomorrow night.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

Rays lose tonight

Keep it up please!

See, I told you you're not very good at this.  They don't play until tomorrow night.

haha i knew that

Rays win 2morrow night

• Content Count:  879
  • Days Won:  0

I didn't win the code either.  >:(  Trying to talk my boss into giving me his though. 

• Content Count:  1,400

got my code but my wife got rejected

now you have to get lucky enough to be able to purchase them I got my code for games one and two but could not purchase any tickets luckaly I also got a code for the second drawing and was able to purchase codes for that got really lucky game one got front row outfield tickets

who know this game might not be needed if the rays are able to take care of business on thursday

if that does happen they should give the people that won the codes for game 6 a chance to buy game 1&2 of world series (far fetched I know)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

who know this game might not be needed if the rays are able to take care of business on thursday

if that does happen they should give the people that won the codes for game 6 a chance to buy game 1&2 of world series (far fetched I know)

No way!!!!

• Content Count:  4,738

i got denied

Archived