• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Singabull's Rays Rants ALCS Version

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  873
  • Days Won:  0

He continues to suck, and yet maddon keeps putting him out there.  He can't pitch with 2 strikes.  What excuses are you gonna make now???

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what an embarrassment, they will not recover from this, maddon did a terrible job keeping in those pitchers, this season is now a waste, so what if they finish 2nd in the AL?  thanks for nothing bags of vomit devil rays, I hope you all get punched in the face

• Content Count:  827

what an embarrassment, they will not recover from this, maddon did a terrible job keeping in those pitchers, this season is now a waste, so what if they finish 2nd in the AL?  thanks for nothing bags of vomit devil rays, I hope you all get punched in the face

You have issues!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,490
  • Days Won:  13

You have issues!

bi-polar

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

maddon, balfour, wheeler, and gross all choked. gross better not be on the world series roster, if they get lucky enough to win another game which i doubt. balfour shouldnt be on the roster either

• Content Count:  48

That's funny--I don't recall seeing a single post from any of you negative Nancy's after games 2-4. 

I can't wait to see the comments in the World Series.  Good thing the Rays have such supportive fans as you guys.

That's funny--I don't recall seeing a single post from any of you negative Nancy's after games 2-4. 

I can't wait to see the comments in the World Series.  Good thing the Rays have such supportive fans as you guys.

Ok, then you obviously didn't read my post about kazmir the day after game 2.

• Content Count:  2,118

singabull your a little *****, seriously. I have never heard such crap from a so-called fan. there are two games left and they both happen to be in tampa. pleasejust convert to the red sox or yankees.

singabull your a little *****, seriously. I have never heard such crap from a so-called fan. there are two games left and they both happen to be in tampa. pleasejust convert to the red sox or yankees.

hell no, I hate those teams

I'm just being realistic.  This was too big of a collapse to recover from.  They just blew the season because of terrible pitching, they wasted my money, actually thinking they'd pull this off

• Content Count:  2,118

man, have a positive outlook for once. True, the rays are not my number one team, but i support them and cheer for them. I like the Reds and know they are pretty horrible. However, every year I think its going to be a different year and new season. This has been my outlook since 1997, when they last had a decent team. Every year I still support my reds and hope for the best. That being said, support your rays and have faith. They'll pull out the series win and give tampa something to cheer about.

Archived