• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Singabull's Rays Rants ALCS Version

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

WHY THE H*LL WAS BRADFORD NOT PUT IN?? THE ONLY REASON WE ARE GOING TO LOSE THIS IS BECAUSE OF F-ING JOE MADDON'S HORRENDOUS BULLPEN DECISION MAKING. A COMPLETE JOKE. RED SOX HAVE DONE NOTHING IN THE THIS GAME, RAYS HAVE GIVEN IT AWAY.

I'D LOVE TO TAKE A BALL AND BEAN MADDON IN THE HEAD

Guest JulmisteForPrez

I don't understand why we struggle so mightily against Okajima!

I just don't see what's so difficult to figure out about this guy!!

:computer :chair :furious

this team playing right now isn't the rays, they're the devil rays. uptight, scared, pathetic play. maddon needs to light a fire under their a$$es, he needs to go out there, argue with the ump about something and get thrown out or something to wake these idiots up.

and omfg, balfour is warming up, this moron maddon just doesnt know how to manage in the playoffs

none of maddons decisions make any sense. starting gross, floyd. putting in howell, balfour. whats next? i bet he gets wheeler going in the bullpen. its sickening when a coach makes millions a year to make these types of decisions and he makes wrong decision after wrong decision. its like he purposefully wants us to lose

Guest JulmisteForPrez

The Rays worked so hard this season to have the moniker "worst team in the history of baseball" removed.

Now, they'll be known as the biggest chokers in the history of baseball......for DECADES.

Not sure the other title wasn't better.

:cry2

• Content Count:  159
  • Days Won:  0

are you kidding me?

they are in game 7 of the ALCS.

Much worse places to be. Like most of the teams sitting at home.

Wah-wah. They lost. Who cares? game 7 tonight.

Geez.

• Content Count:  1,165
  • Days Won:  0

Yea, screw the Rays. They suck, choke artists.... ::)

Singabull, be sure to make posts bashing the Rays in the World Series. I mean, you made a thread bashing them in the ALDS.....and they won. You made a thread bashing them in the ALCS....and they won. So if you do the same in the World Series.....they should win

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,685
  • Days Won:  424

thats it. i'm done. if their going to give up on their fans, then their fans should give up on them

The Rays worked so hard this season to have the moniker "worst team in the history of baseball" removed.

Now, they'll be known as the biggest chokers in the history of baseball......for DECADES.

Not sure the other title wasn't better.

:cry2

I've never understood why people feel inclined to make dumbass statements like this before things actually play out ...

Archived