• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My problem with the student ticket distribution

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I'd just get the regular season tickets, this way you avoid the headaches and help the Bulls build a stadium - if everyone got season tickets then it would show to the brass that they need to begin planning for a stadium.

This is how stadiums are built, it took the Lightning a few years to raise enough money via season tickets to get the Ice Palace built... only NFL and MLB teams get free ones at the expense of the tax payers.

• Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

Buy season tickets...I'm a student and that's what I did. I never had the time to walk over to the Sun Dome and stand in line last year...

I think you can even get a deal on season tickets for the last 3 home games this season...

That is what I am doing next season.

• Content Count:  1,037

Does USF offer student season tickets? I know a friend of mine that goes to UCF has season tickets for $77 for the whole season. It's a great way of making sure you'll be at every game.

I'm 99% sure I'll be a freshman at USF next year....that's why I'm wondering. ;D

No, I don't think they sell student season tickets but requesting tickets online is very simple and if you are really into bulls football you should not have a problem getting tickets.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

students shouldnt have to pay

• Content Count:  13

students shouldnt have to pay

Gotta agree with you on that one smazza

• Content Count:  937

What we should do is... the whole print your ticket bit, but have it first come first serve student seating. That way the student section will fill up before the game even starts (gets people to stop tailgating earlier - could reduce rowdiness?) and the true fans will be down in front and the people who show late will be up top.

• Content Count:  3,574

What we should do is... the whole print your ticket bit, but have it first come first serve student seating. That way the student section will fill up before the game even starts (gets people to stop tailgating earlier - could reduce rowdiness?) and the true fans will be down in front and the people who show late will be up top.

Yes, it's really that easy.  I think I have said this about 5 times already... since the first game.

You get priority points to be part of the 12,501.  Then make it first come, first served.  If that's still not good, then make it lower level and upper level.  We need to fill that lower section (100 level); it looks BAD on TV when it doesn't fill until late in the 2nd.

Archived