• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My problem with the student ticket distribution

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  201
  • Days Won:  0

Please merge this with another thread if I missed it. I honestly have not been on here since the day after the Pitt game so I am not sure if this has been discussed anywhere else.

I do not like how they distribute the lvl 100 tickets for students. Yeah I get the idea behind it, its supposed to give everyone a fair chance who cant wait in line for tickets and boost attendance at other sporting events yada yada yada. My problem is that now we have people sitting in the 100 lvl who really dont look like they care. They were  sitting during the whole end of the fourth quarter when the game was on the line, and even if they could see the field through the people standing up it didnt matter to them because they had something much more interesting to discuss.

Any ideas on any other way we can do this? 

• Content Count:  1,633

Buy season tickets...I'm a student and that's what I did. I never had the time to walk over to the Sun Dome and stand in line last year...

I think you can even get a deal on season tickets for the last 3 home games this season...

• Content Count:  1,390

Does USF offer student season tickets? I know a friend of mine that goes to UCF has season tickets for $77 for the whole season. It's a great way of making sure you'll be at every game.

I'm 99% sure I'll be a freshman at USF next year....that's why I'm wondering. ;D

• Content Count:  1,633

Currently they don't, I just bought them as anyone on the street would...

• Content Count:  637

Also got season tickets, the companion system (them being 200+ level while you're in 100 level) is a joke and throughly annoying.

• Content Count:  2,277

Does USF offer student season tickets? I know a friend of mine that goes to UCF has season tickets for $77 for the whole season. It's a great way of making sure you'll be at every game.

I'm 99% sure I'll be a freshman at USF next year....that's why I'm wondering. ;D

Last year was the last year they did the student section season tickets.

• Content Count:  10

regardless of companions sitting in the 200 level, students are still able to get them into the 100 level because Ids are rarely looked at getting in (and when they are its usually just to check you have one), and now this causes a problem since there is one less seat for someone who actually has a 100 level ticket

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

regardless of companions sitting in the 200 level, students are still able to get them into the 100 level because Ids are rarely looked at getting in (and when they are its usually just to check you have one), and now this causes a problem since there is one less seat for someone who actually has a 100 level ticket

for pitt my ID and ticket were checked EVERYTIME i went back into the 100LVL

• Content Count:  10

Please merge this with another thread if I missed it. I honestly have not been on here since the day after the Pitt game so I am not sure if this has been discussed anywhere else.

I do not like how they distribute the lvl 100 tickets for students. Yeah I get the idea behind it, its supposed to give everyone a fair chance who cant wait in line for tickets and boost attendance at other sporting events yada yada yada. My problem is that now we have people sitting in the 100 lvl who really dont look like they care. They were  sitting during the whole end of the fourth quarter when the game was on the line, and even if they could see the field through the people standing up it didnt matter to them because they had something much more interesting to discuss.

Any ideas on any other way we can do this? 

THANK YOU!!!!!

The students that don't want to cheer and be crazy during the game need to move to the 200's and let the fans from the 200's and 300's go and take your seats. At one point during the PITT game, i heard a chant from the 200 level over a chant from the 100 level. We have the biggest student section in the Big East, and we are not using it!  12,501 seats for over 40,000 students. Hopefully we sell out the RayJay for our homecomming game against Syacuse, and hopefully every student that shows up will be as crazy as some of the fans I've already seen.

• Content Count:  201

for pitt my ID and ticket were checked EVERYTIME i went back into the 100LVL

Same here, one lady even asked me what my id number was. Lucky for me I wasnt that drunk

Archived