• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Future Schedules question?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  624
  • Days Won:  0

I was browsing through the future schedules on GoUSFBulls.com and couldn't find when we play Indiana at home.

I remember seeing it sometime in 2011 but wasn't sure. I went to NationalChamps.net because they have a listing of all future schedules. Under Indiana's page it says we play them Nov 12, 2011, but if you go to USF page it says TBA 2016.

http://www.nationalchamps.net/NCAA/future_schedules/indiana_future.htm

Does anyone have any clue?

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

By locking up Miami for five consecutive seasons - there's a $500,000 buyout per game if either team cancels - USF moved its 2011 game at Florida to 2015 and a 2011 home game with Indiana to 2016. USF still will visit UF in 2010.

http://sports.tbo.com/sports/MGBQXET2E2F.html

• Content Count:  624

Thank you for finding that.

I know our policy on only playing 2 BCS non-conf teams per season but we most certainly could have kept that 2011 home game with Indiana U on the schedule. It would have set us up for another 7-home game season with Miami and Ball State visiting and us going to Notre Dame, plus 4 BE opponents. That would have been a great schedule.

• Content Count:  7,890

IMO we play UF in 2010 but the last game will not happen I think UF will buy us out or move the game untill later in the season. I doubt UF wants to start the season with USF

• Content Count:  242

IMO we play UF in 2010 but the last game will not happen I think UF will buy us out or move the game untill later in the season. I doubt UF wants to start the season with USF

As it shouldn't

• Content Count:  1,260

Something tells me that our trip to Auburn Alabama last year ensured that we won't ever be the Gators' season opener....

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I can't wait for Miami next season, Florida in 2010, and Notre Dame in 2011... I'm retiring from HOS early just to take in the festivities and build the Battalion...

• Content Count:  1,165

It would be smarter for them to have us as their opener. For once, we hisorically start slow.  Secondly, if they DO lose, losing in their first game gives them plenty of time to get back into the NC picture, where if we beat them late in the season, they are done

• Content Count:  1,457

We should scratch all the D2 games from here on out.  They are traps anyhow.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

You REALLY think UF would cancel a SOS boosting home only series with USF?

Probbly not. It will likely be moved to week 2 (like Miami) at Florida if anything.

Archived