• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Singabull's Rays Rants - MLB Post Season

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I'm looking forward to your next meltdown

I bet you're the guy on the left in that picture.

Your mom really needs to limit the amount of time she lets you on the computer.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,165
  • Days Won:  0

can't play for crap on the road, just like usual

inconsistent garza is off again, can't throw strikes, must be taking lessons from crapmir

sonnansh!t is a definite loss tomorrow

looks like a game 5 after losing 2 in a row

nice job devil rays, you're just like the bulls...letting everyone down

oh and look at the bucs..losing too, nice job gruden, brian griese is awesome

You sir, are a moronic imbecile.

Good day

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

You should know, you're the one on the right!

• Content Count:  873

You're the one with 9,000 posts.  And who's on the computer too much?

• Content Count:  873

anyone showing up to the game with red sux gear on should be prepared to go through h*ll all night long.

I will be making it my personal mission to make them never want to come back to the trop.

I've had to put up with those obnoxious A-holes for years, and they'd always won those game.  But now its payback.  I hope they leave the game early because of the verbal abuse they will receive.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,638
  • Days Won:  424

anyone showing up to the game with red sux gear on should be prepared to go through h*ll all night long.

I will be making it my personal mission to make them never want to come back to the trop.

I've had to put up with those obnoxious A-holes for years, and they'd always won those game.  But now its payback.  I hope they leave the game early because of the verbal abuse they will receive.

Unless, of course, the Rays get behind and then you two will both be spewing **** at the Rays just like Red Sox Nation ....

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

You're the one with 9,000 posts.  And who's on the computer too much?

I'm not the one that should be studying for my math test.  Also, in case you hadn't figured it out, I'm a moderator here.

Anyone else think the 2-3-2 format takes homefield advantage away from the team that earned it? I do...

Say the AL East Champion Rays win their first two home games. Then, in Boston, the Sox take their three home games. With the Sox up 3-2, the Rays advantage would be returning home on the verge of elimination? Sounds like a great award for 162 games and the division title. If the Rays drop one of the first two at home, they then have to go to Boston for a three game road trip.

If the series was 2-2-1-1-1, then home field advantage would actually exist. If both teams win their home games through game five, it would be a 3-2 lead for the Rays, but going to Boston, but it would be the pressure of two games trying to clinch, not two games trying to stave off elimination. If the first two games are split, the team doesn't need to worry about being eliminated in Boston. "But the traveling" MLB plays afternoon matinees all the time to get back to the next city. Big deal, there would be no issue. There are schedule days off anyway during the series. An even heavier home field advantage would be 3-3-1, but I know no one would vote for that because they want at least two games in each city.

I just think its lame that the one system in place is the one that doesn't lead to much of an advantage.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Unless, of course, the Rays get behind and then you two will both be spewing **** at the Rays just like Red Sox Nation ....

dude, i spew **** knowing everytime i do, the team normally steps up. ive said it many times. guess you missed the memo

Archived