• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Army line opens at...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Days Won:  0

I'm a visiting Army fan...the defense for Army has been terrible while from what I can gather, the USF offense has been also...I think USF's speed will be too much for Army, but Army (ex UConn) has done well offensively...should be interesting game...if Army feeds off win last week, will cover, but if get behind early, will probably deflate a bit

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118

I say we will win the army game 35-17.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  36

This Army teams is very similar to TCU.  While TCU has a good passing game, Army has a good running game.  Army has given up 196 points in five games, that is 39.2 points a game.  Of those teams they have played Louisville has a good team, thus USF should be able to move and score on Army.  

The big difference is offense.  Outside of the UCONN game, Army has averaged 22 points a game, not bad.  Interesting is looking at the Louisville game.  UL has played four games, of those four games, they have given up 28 points, of which 21 were against Army.  I have no idea just how good Louisville is, we will find out Thursday, but it appears that Army can move the ball.  

USF wins this game if the D-line can handle the Army rushing game.  If USF has trouble with the option it could be a long game for USF.

My opinion, I think USF wins, but I think Army is going to rack up a lot of rushing yards.