• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

cinci what happened?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928
  • Days Won:  0

We need to STOP Army's win streak @ one game!

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I really can't see us losing to Army.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  677

I sure Cincy said the same thing.. Army has been playing pretty tough.  My guess is u win... but wouldnt be shocked by an upset.

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118

I think our boys saw the army game and will bring their A game saturday.

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

that coach may be in trouble already

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2

This is what happened. The New Big Least is looking strong.

HA HA HA HA HA HA  

NYJM10310092056.jpeg</p><p>:D

Guest S. &nbsp;Bien

Excalibur is now worried so he's on a tear to discredit.

In the past week FSU escaped the Carrier Dome by a whisker, UL had #3 Miami beat, but just couldn't finish, and WVU barily lost to a Vtech team that's back in the top 25.

Granted we should have won those games, but it does indicate that all is not lost or dead in the Big East.  UL is scary good, and they return all their studs next year, ditto for WVU, and if the Cuse would just dump Pasqualoni that team has enough talent for a decent coach to make a run.  I am not declaring the BE a world beater but the past week did indicate that we are not as far away from being a decent conference as most had thought.  If WVU, Pitt, Cuse, and UL can build they have the tools and talent to continue to be very successful, and formidable.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

In the past week FSU escaped the Carrier Dome by a whisker, UL had #3 Miami beat, but just couldn't finish, and WVU barily lost to a Vtech team that's back in the top 25.

Granted we should have won those games, but it does indicate that all is not lost or dead in the Big East.  UL is scary good, and they return all their studs next year, ditto for WVU, and if the Cuse would just dump Pasqualoni that team has enough talent for a decent coach to make a run.  I am not declaring the BE a world beater but the past week did indicate that we are not as far away from being a decent conference as most had thought.  If WVU, Pitt, Cuse, and UL can build they have the tools and talent to continue to be very successful, and formidable.

and usf?

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219