• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Are you going to go to both the Rays and Bulls games on thursday

Yes, No, Maybe  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

I hate missing kick off so my fokes are going to the Rays game

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

Im thinking about it. game should be over by 5:30 and we have a 8pm kick off. plenty of time.

• Content Count:  1,231
  • Days Won:  0

You betcha! What a double header to be able to watch in person. Hopefully we will have two wins to celebrate.

I did a Rays/Bucs games the same day, I think it was Rays first year, and could have gotten in a preseason Lightning game too.

• Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

7:30 KO

8:30ish Pitt will be KO'ed.

GO BULLS!

I stand corrected it is a 7:30 KO. hmmm maybe I wont do that

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Don't forget about Howl-O-Scream... on Friday we had 9,000 people, and on Saturday we had 18,000 people and opening weekend is always well below the normal attendance levels.

This weekend we are looking at an easy 20,000 people total while its not Rays or Bulls level attendance numbers it will still cut down on people at the Bulls game.

Don't forget about Howl-O-Scream... on Friday we had 9,000 people, and on Saturday we had 18,000 people and opening weekend is always well below the normal attendance levels.

This weekend we are looking at an easy 20,000 people total while its not Rays or Bulls level attendance numbers it will still cut down on people at the Bulls game.

Are you open Thursday night? I dont see this effecting attendance, Bulls fans would just go to Holloscream another night.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Are you open Thursday night? I dont see this effecting attendance, Bulls fans would just go to Holloscream another night.

Yep we are open Thur, Fri, and Sat - and we are budgeting for 15,000 and we always get 2-3,000 more people then we expect.

Archived