• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Learn from the best....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,433
  • Days Won:  0

We should take a page out of NC State's fan book....some of the best I've ever encountered.  Numerous people with nice comments about the Bulls, thanks for coming, have a safe trip home.  I didn't hear one F Bomb out of anybody in a red shirt....they were all wearing green.

Half of me wants to go live in North Carolina now but it sure would make for some long road trips to home games.  I guess I'll stay put.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,610
  • Days Won:  29

Good reminder to be good hosting fans Thursday night.

respectabull24.png

• Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

My wife and I were a wandering sot of green in a sea of red when we were looking for will call in the wrong section.  NC State fans wished us a good game, gave compliments on the Bulls games they'd seen, and were just as classy at home as I remembered from the Car Care Bowl.  I hope we can act half this well at home.

Also, The Bulls section was very Respect-a-Bull during the game!  We represented VERY WELL.  Just a great overall environment, even with the downpour.  Kudos, Bulls fans!!

• Content Count:  3,103

That is because people outside of the state of Florida are much nicer, one thing I have learned from living in North Carolina since August of last year.

• Content Count:  470

Perhaps I am playing devil’s advocate or - more likely - I am keying off experience because, admittedly, I am one of those unruly student section fans that gets into the games an hour and half early, sits up front,  and spews derogatory comments - but, for what its worth, I aim my insults only at opposing players not opposing fans.

In either case, with full disclosure out of the way, I suggest that maybe NC State fans were particularly nice because they had a feeling their team was about to get thrashed.  I know that I would be much more timid if I didn’t think that my team was going to follow through on my trash-talking. 

Could be…

• Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

That is because people outside of the state of Florida are much nicer, one thing I have learned from living in North Carolina since August of last year.

Or perhaps just people in North Carolina are nicer.  There are some questionable fans north of us (and south, I guess).  But regardless, the Bulls fans were a class act yesterday in Raleigh.

Archived