• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is it me, or...

Costa

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Teams know we're talented, they also know we're not disciplined. I bet the "good" teams fear us more than the "bad" teams do.

In that past that was true but so far this season this team has been very disciplined.

• Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  0

I don't care what they talk about. It just mkes them look pretty stupid when we win. USF needs to go out and jam the ball down their throats.

• Content Count:  1,757

It looks like their starting QB isn't so injured any more.  I think it was all a diversion to screw with our preparations this week. 

With the exception of some missed plays, some very untimely injuries and our offense not being able to "close the deal", last weeks game really was a domination. 

Maybe we're just doomed to play close games against FIU, who knows.  It could have been much worse.  Look what happened last time Miami played them, it turned into an all-out brawl and cost the UM head coach his job.   

• Content Count:  148

O'brien's comment, yep, not the smartest.  Instead of respectfully backing out and saying something along the lines of "no, I didn't consider contacting Wally on beating the spread," he had to know that his sarcastic/ humerous reposnse would get around.  19 year old kids may not know this yet, but coaches should. 

However, I don't think Beck was taking any shots or being arrogant, math would put him looking at us around the time we lost to Army at home and squeaked by TCU on blocked extra point. 

Certainly not the team we have been for the last 2 & 1/2 seasons. 

• Content Count:  1,066

It doesn't really matter what they say, or what we respond with.  All that matters is we play better than that team on Saturday and score more points than them.  Everything else don't matter,

The Honorable Madden once said, "The team that puts more points on the board is gonna win tonight."

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

does NCState seem cocky and kind of like as*holes? From the quote about our program not being the gurus from their coach, and with Beck talking about how he didnt even consider us when choosing a school, it just seems like they think that they are the real deal. I dont see how they have much to talk about being that their program has been crap for the past several years. Thoughts?

it is you

you are far too sensitive

we should cream them

Archived