• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

5 Question Friday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Guest... way to post anymously in case the wife frequents the board... is marriage really that horrible? Can we get a survey of people who hate being married vs people who like it. I know my folks go at it all the time... but after 35 years, you can't just sit around all day waiting for the Orioles to play to have some bliss!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

1. You’ve just won $10 million in the lottery – what now?

Sweet donation to USF & FSC. Get the condo in Rio de Janeiro and retire ! Start a basketball camp in Rio. Do my DANGdest to help Every child in Rio de Janeiro smile!

2. You’ve just become USF’s president – what is your first action in office?

Look for the best possible replacement for myself.

3. You’ve discovered time travel – what famous person of the past would you like meet?

Jesus Christ

4. You’re headed to THE CHAIR – what’s your last meal?

The EverLasting GobStopper 8) "Just a little longer . . ."

candydepot_1782_69758719

5. You’re USF’s head football coach, and you’re calling the plays. The offense has a 1st down on it’s own 40-yard line. What play do you call?

Play action pass to the flat.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334
  • Days Won:  0

1.  Give a small amount to family members, MAYBE donate a bit to USF, then hoarde it.  I'm greedy.

2.  No more Hobbie.  Maybe I'd use #1 to help get somebody good here.

3.  I would probably just go back in time and buy stocks in companies that had extreme growth rates.  Screw meeting any people.

4.  I like ET's idea.

5.  I form.  Play action to the FB, then pitch it out to the tailback on a backside sweep.  Andre Hall can make people miss and this play puts him in the open field.  A lot of yardage potential with very little risk.

Guest BasketBull.

Give a million to USF. And with the rest, negotiate a room at the Playboy Mansion and retire.

Naked Mondays. Staff and male students are exempt.

3. You’ve discovered time travel – what famous person of the past would you like meet?

Hermann Hesse.

Authentic Mexican tacos and some cold Heineken.

5. You’re USF’s head football coach, and you’re calling the plays. The offense has a 1st down on it’s own 40-yard line. What play do you call?

Flee-flicker bomb into the endzone to Peyton.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  106

Take care of my family financially.  Buy an island in the keys.  Buy a 55-foot Viking sport fisher, 36-foot Contender center console, 21-foot Hewes flats boat, a ski boat and a pair of Yamaha wave runners.  Invest in a modeling agency in South Beach with a stipulation that I must approve all of the talent.  Donate whatever I did not need to survive in a trust fund with the purpose of building a stadium for USF.

Initiate a plan to build a stadium.

Gengis Khan.

Three pounds of C-4.

Middle screen to Peyton.

8)

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

1.  Voice mail to the boss saying I wont be in.....EVER

2.  Change the logo and colors to really irritate the crap out of board rats.

3.  Robert E. Lee

4.  Whatever the boys on the block want (as is customary)

5.  I'd try to add another player to the field, ensuring I get called for illegal substitution and getting backed up 15 yards. Then I would have one of my players either jump offsides or commit a facemask so we're backed up even farther. Don't mess with tradition. 8)

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1. Buy my parents a new home. Old one got damaged badly in Charley. Then pay off some student loans and get a new car.

2. Have a stadium built on campus.

3. Babe Ruth

4 Probably BBQ Ribs

5. Pitch to Hall

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Take care of my family financially.  Buy an island in the keys.  Buy a 55-foot Viking sport fisher, 36-foot Contender center console, 21-foot Hewes flats boat, a ski boat and a pair of Yamaha wave runners.  Invest in a modeling agency in South Beach with a stipulation that I must approve all of the talent.  Donate whatever I did not need to survive in a trust fund with the purpose of building a stadium for USF.

It was 10 million, not 100  :o

Love your #4  8)

And always enjoy Wooly's answers  ;D

::toasting::

Guest... way to post anymously in case the wife frequents the board... is marriage really that horrible? Can we get a survey of people who hate being married vs people who like it. I know my folks go at it all the time... but after 35 years, you can't just sit around all day waiting for the Orioles to play to have some bliss!

Is marriage really that terrible?  It all depends.  It can be the greatest thing in one's life or it can be the biggest living nightmarish hell you can ever imagine.

Just choose wisely young padawan and make sure she doesn't have any "issues".

What I have to come to find out of time is that as a human I am prone to screw up every once in a while.  What made my marriage bad was I was hooked up with a certifiable nut case that would refuse to ever let anything go.  I am still paying for something I said over 7 years ago (well not so much anymore because I am separated).

The greatest line I've ever heard when it comes to marriage is the f***ing you get ain't worth the f***ing you get.  Pretty much sums it up for me.

Lotsa luck whatever you do!

Oh, one more thing.  I have read a lot of your posts and stuff and not that I am criticizing you 'cause I am not, but if you get married and you have kids you definitely have to change your behavior both with other women and some of your antics.  

P.S. - I met you at the South Caroline game, I was the old guy walking down the steps carrying my 3 year old son with me and you said something to me as I was walking by though you might have been too drunk to remember the encounter.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I understand where you're coming from with the second to last paragraph. I will remember your words of wisdom. On the USC game, I really don't remember too much but I do hope I was nice to you and your son as the game made me feel miserable.

The Sheriff

P.S.: Issues? It seems like everyone has issues somewhere!