• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Give me a thumbs down...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

How would we know?  Given his injuries and our OC's failure to show any commitment to the run we may never know how good any of these backs are.  From the limited glimpses we have been given this year my hunch is we have a bunch of talented backs and not a clue how to use them effectively.  It ain't a democracy but my vote would be a whole bunch more running back plays in both handoffs and short passing game.

Did you watch the game yesterday?  Running the ball was about the ONLY thing they did yeseterday.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,066

How would we know?  Given his injuries and our OC's failure to show any commitment to the run we may never know how good any of these backs are.  From the limited glimpses we have been given this year my hunch is we have a bunch of talented backs and not a clue how to use them effectively.  It ain't a democracy but my vote would be a whole bunch more running back plays in both handoffs and short passing game.

Did you watch the game yesterday?  Running the ball was about the ONLY thing they did yeseterday.

:Duh  DOH!!!

• Content Count:  1,894

Lol Unimpressed? He looked pretty good yesterday. He had some speed on that 10 yard run that got called back. He knows his job is in jeopordy with the other running backs performing better but he looked inspired to me. He is back. He will get alot more carries from here on out.

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

I'd take one Ben Williams over two Mike Fords.

Seriously, this guy is the most overrated Bull since Carlton Hill.

People that say give him the ball more are the same people that keep throwing money into a car that is a lemon.  I say give Mike the goal-line plunge plays so all the fans that have a hard-on for him can get their rocks off, and leave moving the ball to Williams, Plancher and Taylor.

By the way, Ben Williams had a tochdown yesterday but for CJl's refusal (or inability) to challenge.  Everybody's all-aericvan, Ford got a touchdown on the next play. . . . . . . ONE MORE TIME . . . . . . . WITH FEELING. . . . . . OVER-RATED, OVER-RATED.

• Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

People that say give him the ball more are the same people that keep throwing money into a car that is a lemon.  I say give Mike the goal-line plunge plays so all the fans that have a hard-on for him can get their rocks off, and leave moving the ball to Williams, Plancher and Taylor.

By the way, Ben Williams had a tochdown yesterday but for CJl's refusal (or inability) to challenge.  Everybody's all-aericvan, Ford got a touchdown on the next play. . . . . . . ONE MORE TIME . . . . . . . WITH FEELING. . . . . . OVER-RATED, OVER-RATED.

Amarri was the most overated after Hill. The book is still out on Ford. I guess 16 touchdowns in 17 games is something everyone running back in FBS does right? The system they run he will never get 20 carries a game each week, but when he did last year all he did was :

21 for 74 and a td in a W over Auburn

28 for 134 and and 2 td's in a W over Cuse

24 for 140 and 2 td in a W over Louisville.

Again he is talented, and has a nose for the goaline, he just isnt in a system that will allow him to be an Andre Hall.

• Content Count:  2,461

For short yardage, I was happy. When he is fully healthy we can use him there.

In all, happier with Taylor right now.

• Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

He scores when my daughter knows what play they're going to run.

Mike Ford and a tightend? Run right.

A good, dominating running back needs 18-25 carries in a game to have the big stats.

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  1,254

Glad someone else is seeing eye to eye with me.

• Content Count:  2,478

He has played in two games. Come on man. Give it time.

• Content Count:  8

williams

tayler

plancherd

thats the way i see it . ford can not hang on to the ball. ben is my man

Archived