• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Update on Brouce Mompremier

Brad

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

Man we just about lost it when we saw him down.  We are joing the Bull's Family and keeping Bruce in our prayers as well!  Full Recovery!

• Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  0

i was at work and got a text about what hapened, i just got worried and was hoping he was ok all night. he is still in my prayers.

• Content Count:  1,370

Great news that he's in stable condition...it was looking pretty scary there.

• Content Count:  1,260

Saw Bruce's gf just hysterical... It deserves to be mentioned that we all really appreciated that Mrs. Gregory did what she could to help her and the family. Thanks so much Mrs. G.

Encourage everyone to remember to say a prayer for them...

• Content Count:  111

What a scary injury. I prey that he makes a full recovery, this was heartbreaking to watch.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,650
  • Days Won:  29

BULL Nation is praying for Brouce.

:gobulls

• Content Count:  90

i know we all want him back ASAP but i think after this injury he is out for the season. i would not want him to hurt himself any futher.  he should get a medical redshirt and hopefully play another year for us.. we all pray for a full recovery and he is on the sidelines cheering on his team to a BCS title.. well we can pray for that too.

• Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

After reading some of the news stories, he appears to be meeting with MDs this morning and being released. Its also in the news that he is out the next 2 games and there is no decision beyond that.  No official word on the injury so hopefully its just a sprained neck. There are also less severe neck fractures that don't effect the spinal cord at all.

Anyway, I can assure you that the CT and MRI were done when he got there, and not today as some are reporting. Serious neck injuries are not x-rayed anymore, they go straight to CT and depending on the CT and physical exam, they might have an MRI to check soft tissue injury. I have been an x-ray tech for 25 years and we haven't been doing x-rays of the neck on patients brought in on back boards for a couple of years now, CT shows so much more and is just as fast now.

I wish Mompremier and all our injured Bulls a speedy recovery.

Archived