• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Beef Studs: Respect-A-Bull Video

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

BEFORE THIS THREAD GOES ANY FURTHER LET ME JUST GET THIS IN HERE

Rope_poop.jpg

and

451646154_775587a4eb.jpg

Look at the bunny.... looooook at the bunny.... this thread is over now.... looooook at the bunny.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,103

I have to agree with Andy here. The Beef studs are part of the problem. It was prob one of them that Grothe was talking about.

This is such an ignorant statement.  Sure, we have problems with fans, but the bashing the BeefStuds is getting really old.  Don't make any assumptions about who it was.  Grothe did not say it was a BeefStud, for all you know it was me. 

I feel dumber for having watched this video, Beef Studs talkin bout having good sportsmanship is laughable, these are the same fools who got in my face (original member of SBC, only missed 3 home games in 3 years) and questioned my support of the team.  give me a break, I'm sick of these guys.  Go chant your name some more instead of U-S-F.

Andy, you know I love you, but get over it.  3 years ago, we were all in a very different place.  SBC is not perfect and neither are the studs.  But the studs are trying to be a part of the solution.  Get off it.

-Gurly

Yeah I know they might have changed since, but I haven't had any experiences with them since that incident, and all I have to go on is my last impression.  Give me a call sometime Brit, so we can catch up.

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

I have to agree with Andy here. The Beef studs are part of the problem. It was prob one of them that Grothe was talking about.

This is such an ignorant statement.  Sure, we have problems with fans, but the bashing the BeefStuds is getting really old.  Don't make any assumptions about who it was.  Grothe did not say it was a BeefStud, for all you know it was me. 

I feel dumber for having watched this video, Beef Studs talkin bout having good sportsmanship is laughable, these are the same fools who got in my face (original member of SBC, only missed 3 home games in 3 years) and questioned my support of the team.  give me a break, I'm sick of these guys.  Go chant your name some more instead of U-S-F.

Andy, you know I love you, but get over it.  3 years ago, we were all in a very different place.  SBC is not perfect and neither are the studs.  But the studs are trying to be a part of the solution.  Get off it.

-Gurly

Yeah I know they might have changed since, but I haven't had any experiences with them since that incident, and all I have to go on is my last impression.  Give me a call sometime Brit, so we can catch up.

Yeah give me a call too....

• Content Count:  1,066

That was funny.  Thanks for the post of the source video. 

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I'm just gonna assume that things have changed since '06, and give them the benefit of the doubt.

Same here, Billy.

• Content Count:  80

I read they eat babies.

I read it on the interwebs.

Archived