• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Did anyone see.....

lmiusf

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  720
  • Days Won:  0

When OU blocked the tunnel that Washington comes out of in the game last Saturday? I hope that would never happen at Ray Jay. How do you think our Bulls (players & fans) would respond to the opposing team blocking the entrance tunnel before the game? I for one sit right on the tunnel in sec 118 and will not comment as to what I would do just so there there is no evidence........lol  ;)

This act is FAR worse than stomping on someones logo in the middle of the field.

• Content Count:  651

I think it would have a chance of getting extremely ugly if that ever happened. Luckily the 2 tunnels are separated so I really don't think that will ever happen.

• Content Count:  2,661

Don't these games have security? Shouldn't preventing pre-game incidents be part of their job?

I guess it would be hard to get through HOT and all the way across the field so you're probably right. But since we have the WORST fans in college football you never know...... ::)  On that note though, I will probably NEVER brings my kids to the Miami games because I do see that getting VERY ugly.

Don't these games have security? Shouldn't preventing pre-game incidents be part of their job?

OU had one of their coaching staff right in the middle of the whole thing too. You would think that the coaches would not have let that happen.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Is there any video - I completely missed this...

Is there any video - I completely missed this...

Obviously there is no proof. Just internet message board speculation.  Because I didn't see it, there is no way it could possibly have happened.

::)  [/sarcasm]

I just looked for some more proof of what ESPN showed about 10 times during the game, but couldn't find any. Obviously, ESPN set up a hollywood set and had actors dressed as OU and Washington players act all of that out.....lol

Archived