• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

maybe a duplicate thread... but HOT, I have to say,

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  760
  • Days Won:  0

I just dont like how you cant hear the fight song after scores. I think if they started playing it after the extra point it would be better. Or atleast try to start over after the extra point.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,066

I just dont like how you cant hear the fight song after scores. I think if they started playing it after the extra point it would be better. Or atleast try to start over after the extra point.

Now there's somethingI agree with!  Everytime we do score a TD, the "S-O-U-T-H-F-L-O-R-I-D-A, SOUTH FLORIDA, SOUTH FLORIDA, GOOOOOO BULLS!" is missed during the extra point.

I think as soon as the ref makes the call on the extra point is when the fight song should start.

• Content Count:  296

I think playing the first strain on the touchdown, then waiting until after the extra point to start the chant/rest of the song would work well. Instead of just getting soft to the point nobody can hear us during the part they need to hear the most.

• Content Count:  1,066

How about this:

1)Right at the TD score, short march V

2)After kick, play entire fight song  LOUD!!!!

Now, short march V is 8 counts longer than the first strain of the fight song....however, if you bump the tempo up a couple of clicks, then you can fit it in.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

How about this:

1)Right at the TD score, short march V

2)After kick, play entire fight song  LOUD!!!!

Now, short march V is 8 counts longer than the first strain of the fight song....however, if you bump the tempo up a couple of clicks, then you can fit it in.

I've actually always like the March V better than our fight song.

Need to play more of it.

• Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

I agree, I like the march victorious better as well.  Most of my casual fan friends that I bring to the games like MV over our fight song too.

Loving HOT this year... loud and proud.

My only complaint... just not digging the music in the half-time show, because I don't know it.  That's just me though...

Yeah... and whomever announces the music... the guys name is pronounced Chuck Man-GEE-oh-NEE  not  Chuck Man-GEE-own.

Now there's somethingI agree with!  Everytime we do score a TD, the "S-O-U-T-H-F-L-O-R-I-D-A, SOUTH FLORIDA, SOUTH FLORIDA, GOOOOOO BULLS!" is missed during the extra point.

I think as soon as the ref makes the call on the extra point is when the fight song should start.

AND WE SHOULD ALL SING IT...

USF Bulls are we... We hold our standard upright and free...

Archived