• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ESPN's graphic just said our game started at 7pm....

Matt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

i assume that they meant their college football coverage starts at 7pm with some version of College Football Live or something.  but I saw that and had to second guess myself.  i am already cutting it close by probably not getting to the tailgate until 6pm.  i would be pissed if i only had 30 minutes of tailgating.  the grill is hardly warm enough at that point.

• Content Count:  377

You need not worry about the game time...it's at 8.  But I would worry if I got to the tailgate at 6....that'll only give you time for about 8-10 beers!  :cheers

There is a College Football Live show from 7 to 8... which will be about 25 minutes of OSU and USC... with a brief mention that our game immediately follows the love fest.

• Content Count:  12,293

There is a College Football Live show from 7 to 8... which will be about 25 minutes of OSU and USC... with a brief mention that our game immediately follows the love fest.

only 25 minutes?  im thinking about 40 minutes of OSU vs USC coverage, 18 minutes of commericals and 2 minutes of USF vs Kansas

• Content Count:  127

we should get both fan bases to send espn 1000 emails apiece about each of our universities.  That would get us a mention at least

• Content Count:  1,911

The ticker at the bottom of the screen tonight also said it was on ESPN360 no mention of ESPN2. I hope they show up. From the looks of things they forgot this game is even taking place.

• Content Count:  1,254

only 25 minutes?  im thinking about 40 minutes of OSU vs USC coverage, 18 minutes of commericals and 2 minutes of USF vs Kansas

Let's not forget UCLA-BYU...That'll also cut in to our 2 minutes (Todd Reesing slurp fest)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,596
  • Days Won:  424

The ticker at the bottom of the screen tonight also said it was on ESPN360 no mention of ESPN2. I hope they show up. From the looks of things they forgot this game is even taking place.

Just more fallout from the other BE teams stinking the joint up .....

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

You need not worry about the game time...it's at 8.  But I would worry if I got to the tailgate at 6....that'll only give you time for about 8-10 beers!   :cheers

these are the exact situations shots were made for! a few beers with a few shots and you're good to go...nobody will guess you only tailgaited for 30 minutes instead of 6 hours!

Archived