• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

After reviewing the tape...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

we need some turnovers--- we were starved of them last game

We dropped at least 3 picks so the opportunities were there we just gotta take advantage.  This Friday we can't afford to miss those opportunities because they will more than likely be few and far between.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815
  • Days Won:  0

we need some turnovers--- we were starved of them last game

turnovers that our offense turns into points would be preferable...recent memory may fail me but I know over the years we would always hurt ourselve by getting turnovers that unless run back by the defense would only lead to 3 and out.

Maybe I'm making this up but one game didn't we have a turnover that was run back to less than the 5 yard line and we couldn't turn it into a touchdown? like I said my memory isn't what it used to be but this is what I seem to recall. - i'm thinking a few years ago, know it's not the exact same offense but still.

Cue the person who comes out with 10 statistics arguing against me and making me sound like an idiot....now

Last year Jenkins had the pick that he returned to the 3 yd line against Auburn (I still think he was in on that return). We couldn't punch it in and Delbert missed a 21 yard FG.

Also against Rutgers, we forced a Rice fumble late in the 4th down by 3 that we recovered on their 40. That drive went sack, incomplete, incomplete, punt.

Auburn was the one I was thinking of specifically! Thank You! - I didn't make up that we got nothing out of it either, I didn't put that cause I kept second-guessing myself thinking really...how do you get that close and get NO points

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

Football is funny. You can do 1,000 things correctly, but if you turn the ball over more than you take it away, you usually lose.

Archived