• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I'm sorry but can we get some info please...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

Look, here we go again. 

Its UCF week and all the little UCFers are gonna come on here after the game and tell us that they still have better education and all that. 

Lets just get our facts straight and let them know that we are, just flat-out, a far superior institution as well as Football program. 

There is a reason USF has skyrocketed to where it is.  It has the resources to get the best coaches, AND it has the Alumni/fanbase to excite enough people to come out and sell-out RAY JAY in our 11th year.

I just want USFers to come on here and lay down the facts about our University. 

When I applied to USF back in 2001, I was very nervous about getting in.  I know that in order to get into UCF, you had to write an essay.  That was the only difference!!!  Because the acceptance rate and guidelines WERE the same. 

I also know that MORE people went to UCF from my high school than USF.  Because not as many got into USF.  Thats a fact.

Now...I KNOW we have gotten better since I applied.  I would not get into USF now with the grades I had in 2001.  However, I have already graduated.  lol

USF Nation...the floor is yours. UCF is going to be smacking us for the next week or so, lets get our facts straight.

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

They can go argue education the the University Education Message boards.

The schools are equal in terms of education, but the only thing that matters on the boards is FOOTBALL!

• Content Count:  4,016

Go to the Princenton Review.  USF and UCF are virtually equal on an undergraduate and acceptance level.  Almost across the board with some subtle advantages going to USF for smaller class sizes, better faculty to student ratio, better average GPA of graduates, and more masters degrees.

USF took some slips in the past 10 years after New College separated, and once Genshaft made the graduate, doctorate, and research studies a larger priority than undergrads.  Now that we have worked to improve the undergrad acceptance rates again, we're now virtually even with UCF.

For anyone to suggest there is a superiority between either school in the undergraduate arena is exhibiting personal biased and general ignorance.  USF generally separates itself in the research, graduate, and doctorate programs.

Check it out. I did and it was a real chuckle to say the least.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Go to the Princenton Review.  USF and UCF are virtually equal on an undergraduate and acceptance level.  Almost across the board with some subtle advantages going to USF for smaller class sizes, better faculty to student ratio, better average GPA of graduates, and more masters degrees.

USF took some slips in the past 10 years after New College separated, and once Genshaft made the graduate, doctorate, and research studies a larger priority than undergrads.  Now that we have worked to improve the undergrad acceptance rates again, we're now virtually even with UCF.

For anyone to suggest there is a superiority between either school in the undergraduate arena is exhibiting personal biased and general ignorance.  USF generally separates itself in the research, graduate, and doctorate programs.

Check it out. I did and it was a real chuckle to say the least.

You'd think they were Notre Dam...

• Content Count:  711

We have a prettier campus (which I know that no matter where any fan goes on our campus...they're gonna come back saying that it's not all that nice...UCF is full of crap)...whatever...it's above and beyond nicer than USF's...and so our our girls.

Education levels are the same...we just have more bars on campus that USF.  ;D

Archived