• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Volleyball game tonight... AMAZING!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  565
  • Days Won:  0

So, for those that wondered if the new loyalty point system would have any impact on other sports...

At 6:55, the line to get in the match was to the Rec Center. It was standing room only, and barely that.

And loud? I could barely hear myself think in there! Well done fellow Bulls!! And the 3-0 win didn't hurt, either  ;D

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  329

I felt bad for those who couldn't get in....and those who left before the end of game (since they didn't swipe cards till the end)

Also....it must have sucked for GSU's girls to have to do a walk of shame thru the pack of students leaving the game on the way to their bus outside.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

So, for those that wondered if the new loyalty point system would have any impact on other sports...

At 6:55, the line to get in the match was to the Rec Center. It was standing room only, and barely that.

And loud? I could barely hear myself think in there! Well done fellow Bulls!! And the 3-0 win didn't hurt, either  ;D

Planning to go over to the 1:00 game tomorrow before heading out to tailgate. I'm assuming it won't be that crowded tomorrow .... Do they sell season tix to volleyball?

• Content Count:  12,293

im glad that they wait until the end of the game to swipe the cards.....

although i guess there isnt anything to stop people from showing up for the last 10 minutes of the game or something just to get some points

Planning to go over to the 1:00 game tomorrow before heading out to tailgate. I'm assuming it won't be that crowded tomorrow .... Do they sell season tix to volleyball?

Yes. $40 each.

• Content Count:  10

first volleyball game I've been to, it was pretty cool especially to see the place packed. I'll be there tomorrow before tailgating as well

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Yes. $40 each.

Where's that info, Jim? I couldn't find it on the Volleyball page...

• Content Count:  1,911

At 7pm the line was down the sidewalk almost to the road. I'd say there were probably more people outside then could fit inside. The game sold out but they swiped the cards of the people who showed up anyway...said this would be the only time. The guy swiping the card said the corral holds 900 people and about 800 of them were students.

If you plan on going tomorrow you may want to show up early.

Yes. $40 each.

Where's that info, Jim? I couldn't find it on the Volleyball page...

You're gonna feel silly when I you see it...

On the main [TICKETS] page...  ;)  ;D  ::)  :o  :P  ;D  ;)

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

gousfbulls is reporting it was record setting attendance. gotta love it

Archived