• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

LOT 7 ROLL CALL!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

Like the North Endzone, the old Mall lot will be full of rookies who can't hold their Natty Light and think that creative heckling is "you suck!"

Much like the South Endzone, Lot 7 will be where tailgating is done with style, class, and only the highest quality tailgating treats.

You'll graduate to that one day.

LOT 7 REPRESENT!!!! ;-)

Hate to disagree w/ you on this one, but the Mall is where it's at for tailgating.

I do pledge to take my high class and quality tailgate to the Mall lot to serve as an ambassador from the South Endzone and hopefully show the rookies how it's supposed to be done.  I like to think of our tailgate as a sort of liaison between the current college students and the future Southies - rowdy, yet classy and informed in the world of college football.  We try to help make the transition a bit smoother for them.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

Like the North Endzone, the old Mall lot will be full of rookies who can't hold their Natty Light and think that creative heckling is "you suck!"

Much like the South Endzone, Lot 7 will be where tailgating is done with style, class, and only the highest quality tailgating treats.

LOT 7 REPRESENT!!!! ;-)

Hate to disagree w/ you on this one, but the Mall is where it's at for tailgating.

I do pledge to take my high class and quality tailgate to the Mall lot to serve as an ambassador from the South Endzone and hopefully show the rookies how it's supposed to be done.  I like to think of our tailgate as a sort of liaison between the current college students and the future Southies - rowdy, yet classy and informed in the world of college football.  We try to help make the transition a bit smoother for them.

mall lot has the best views

• Content Count:  9,038

LOT 7 REPRESENT!!!! ;-)

Dale is a fellow Southie and he is absolutely correct.  His tailgates are of superior quality.

LOT 7 REPRESENT!!!! ;-)

Dale is a fellow Southie and he is absolutely correct.  His tailgates are of superior quality.

I appreciate that sir.  Remember to give the two people that are sitting in my former seats enough crap to make them move so I can get them back!  If you could just stand up the entire game this Saturday, there may just be a 20 spot in it for you!

• Content Count:  384
  • Days Won:  0

LOT 7 REPRESENT!!!! ;-)

Been over at the mall lot for the past 8 seasons, totally love it. Its definitely a great time, well have BBQ, live entertainment and tons of BULLS Fans.  I guess as long as your having fun, being responsible and supporting the BULLS, thats what its all about :)

• Content Count:  5,245
  • Days Won:  2

LOT 7 REPRESENT!!!! ;-)

so what does that mean, u guys tailgate with quiche while sipping white zinfandel with your pinkies in the air and play cricket instead of cornhole?

LOL.

• Content Count:  9,038

LOT 7 REPRESENT!!!! ;-)

Dale is a fellow Southie and he is absolutely correct.  His tailgates are of superior quality.

I appreciate that sir.  Remember to give the two people that are sitting in my former seats enough crap to make them move so I can get them back!  If you could just stand up the entire game this Saturday, there may just be a 20 spot in it for you!

20 spot?  ppfffffttttt....I'd rather have a chair at your DirecTV viewing area.  You guys sure know how to tailgate!

LOT 7 REPRESENT!!!! ;-)

20 spot?  ppfffffttttt....I'd rather have a chair at your DirecTV viewing area.  You guys sure know how to tailgate!

Dude, you get my seats back and I will get a chair and have your name printed on the back of it, and you can control the remote!  ;)

Archived