• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

You've got to brace yourselves for some disappointments this year

Guest BasketBull.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37,658
  • Days Won:  29

I'm going into this season knowing that anything can happen.  But, at the same time, I will be extremely disappointed if we lose.  I'm a USF FAN and I should be disappointed by a loss.  Anyone that isn't disappointed needs to look in a mirror and ask themselves if they're truly a USF FAN or a just a pretend FAN.

Exactly.

I expect to win every game. Some fans throw their hands up when things get tough and proclaim, "I knew . . . "

I throw my hands up and cheer and EXPECT a BULL victory, until it's a given.

Unfortunately, The Sun Bowl was known too soon. But the regular season losses, we could have won at the end of each.

Excited about USF Football !

Go BULLS !!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Kansas and FIU in 06?

Every team at some time during thr season plays down to an opponent. Look at LSU with Kentucky, USC with Stanford, and even Michigan with App State.

We don't do it much though, in fact I'd say most he losses or clos games people cite haveto do with talent and depth. Something USF is still shoring up

Archived