• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

You've got to brace yourselves for some disappointments this year

Guest BasketBull.

Guest BasketBull.

There's Cool-Aid being served everywhere this year. Good golly. I don't want to bathe in it.

We Bulls know very well that at some point this season there will come a time when we will want to cut our wrists. Every year thus far it has happened.

All I want right now is a good game against Tennessee-Martin; I just want good offensive football with a solid running game.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

ur gunna get it.

• Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

I was with you until you predicted a loss....

Now, I want to take it one game at a time, but I'm not calling a loss.

Live and die with each game!

• Content Count:  111

I was with you until you predicted a loss....

Now, I want to take it one game at a time, but I'm not calling a loss.

Live and die with each game!

Right on.

USF's football history is such that we lose a game we have no business losing... Army in 2004... Both road games at UConn...

USF has a history of playing down to their opponents, too... So game like FIU, FAU, or McNeese State are closer than we want...

That said... this team more than any previous team has a chance to win every game... they will be favored in every game except (maybe) for WVU... that should tell you something.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

USF's football history is such that we lose a game we have no business losing... Army in 2004... Both road games at UConn...

USF has a history of playing down to their opponents, too... So game like FIU, FAU, or McNeese State are closer than we want...

That said... this team more than any previous team has a chance to win every game... they will be favored in every game except (maybe) for WVU... that should tell you something.

oh but USF doesn't play down to any teams ::) or so I was told by more than one person on here the last time I said that

I just want the season to start...get a win under our belts on the 30th and have them work out the kinks...if history is any indicator there will be kinks

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,658
  • Days Won:  29

I expect to win every game, but I don't act like it's the end of the world when we lose . . .

What I think we miss, and hope to see it this season, is our KILLER INSTINCT ! We only saw it last season against UCF. Leavitt needs to go after teams hard.

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

If we lose because someone out plays us down for down and we played our best from what I can see that is one thing.  I will be ok.  If we lose because we shot ourselves in the foot, that is another think I will not be happy.  I would like to see them leave it on the field for every game, then let the chips fall where they fall.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Basket,

Didn't you just give us 50% odds to win the National Title?

• Content Count:  1,457

There's Cool-Aid being served everywhere this year. Good golly. I don't want to bathe in it.

We Bulls know very well that at some point this season there will come a time when we will want to cut our wrists. Every year thus far it has happened.

All I want right now is a good game against Tennessee-Martin; I just want good offensive football with a solid running game.

Quitters never win and winners never quit.  We have a team like no other year.  11-0

Archived