• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My Wife finally joined the Alumni Association.

Bull-by-Marriage

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

She signed us up for the lifetime membership. We got our cards in the mail yesterday. I had no idea how many benefits come with being a member. We get discounts on all kinds of things. One of them being the continuing education classes. I am thinking about taking one just so I can say that I went to USF.

Congratulations!  Make sure your get the Bulls Club credit... 25 priority points for being a life member (another of the great benefits)...

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

saying you went to USF is a very good thing.  but you should look into getting a degree from USF.  its even better.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

saying you went to USF is a very good thing.  but you should look into getting a degree from USF.  its even better.

That would be optimal however being 40, and having an official college GPA of approx. 2.0 from 22 years ago at HCC, could be tough to get into HCC. I figure if you can't be a college graduate, at least marry one. Continuing a long history of the men in my family marrying a woman smarter than us. :) Plus she has two degrees so she can loan me one on occasion.

A question about Bulls Club points: Do you know if they are updated throughout the year, or is it just once a year?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

That would be optimal however being 40, and having an official college GPA of approx. 2.0 from 22 years ago at HCC, could be tough to get into HCC. I figure if you can't be a college graduate, at least marry one. Continuing a long history of the men in my family marrying a woman smarter than us. :) Plus she has two degrees so she can loan me one on occasion.

A question about Bulls Club points: Do you know if they are updated throughout the year, or is it just once a year?

Pretty sure I read that they hoped to update the points quarterly.  We joined as Lifetime members a couple of weeks ago.  Haven't received our package yet.  And our points online have not been updated.  As long as it gets done by next year or before a bowl game if its a BCS game.

• Content Count:  5,691

She signed us up for the lifetime membership. We got our cards in the mail yesterday. I had no idea how many benefits come with being a member. We get discounts on all kinds of things. One of them being the continuing education classes. I am thinking about taking one just so I can say that I went to USF.

i'm confused?? can you become a member of the alumni association if you are not an alum?

• Content Count:  6,502

i'm confused?? can you become a member of the alumni association if you are not an alum?

Only if your spouse is an Alum.

That is not true. Anyone can join the Alumni Association.  That was a change a few years ago.

• Content Count:  5,691

That is not true. Anyone can join the Alumni Association.  That was a change a few years ago.

while i know the alumni association wants as much $$$$ as it can possibly get why accept members who are not alums?

Archived