• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Only 1 thing worries me as 2008 kicks off

Guest BasketBull.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

Just remember:

The O-line was pretty banged up last year with most of them playing out of position. Agree, depth is huge.

Most of our recievers were athletes being taught to play WR. I expect much better play from this group this year.

While MG is good at adlibing on busted plays, his mechanics aren't the best. He's really good when they are, but during the three

game stretch, not so good. Expect him to be 2-1 TD's to Int's.

We have two real good RB's with a year of experience behind them. Also expect much better performance from them.

We had to/have to learn to be elite. IT DON'T JUST HAPPEN!

GO BULLS!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,457
  • Days Won:  0

Very true, you got to run in the BE to win games.  We will have best running game with 3 backs that all perform this year though.  5-700 yards per player (and Grothe with another 5-700 yards) means 2000 - 2800 rushing this year for sure.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

blah blah blah

Beastie ... why do you waste time ? You just post when you can be a ****  ::) Would like to see a quote from me that backs up your stupid comments.

Back to subject -

More than one thing worries me. Many things concern me. At the same time, I KNOW that this team can win the Big East - OUR GOAL !

Go BULLS !!!

Archived